• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ANONIMO CRONOSCOPIO - Sort Review

johngr

Known Member
7/7/10
I decided some months ago as a big fan of Anonimo watches to buy from Silix the Cronoscopio Mark II.
After some mods that t??k months to complete i am very happy with the result.
?he replica of course has still mistakes, but overal I find irresistible the style.I ?specially love the sandblast case with the chrome crown & pushers.
Francisco did the lume and I must say that this man is real professionals. The work is excellent and highly recommended for anyone needing modification expert.
I hope to like the watch as i did.

IMG_2066-1.jpg

IMG_2057-1.jpg

IMG_2061-1.jpg

Lume Shot

IMG_2089-1.jpg

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
Thx for sharing, this is typically the kind of rep I'd love to get : not so common, absolutely underrated. I believe the Anonimos did not meet such a big interest, as the collectors naturally go to PAMs.
The thing that prevented me to buy one in the past was the spelling mistake on the dial. It looks on yours it's been fixed.
How does it wear, I'm curious to see a wristshot and a side by side with any base PAM.

The strap choice is spot on !
:)

slimslim

I'm Pretty Popular
18/9/10
that's an excellent watch. i like the anonimo as well. i don't know if i can afford another watch but i really like the style. enjoy :)

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
I've never seen this model, and quite like it!
There is no running seconds? I assume that is true to gen? If so, you could freeze the chronos and put an 2836 movement in there to solve the sunken datewheel problem, no? Or even run a quartz chrono day/date movement. This model has many possibilities to eliminate the A7750 issues.
Thanks for sharing!

Darthmemnoch

Renowned Member
10/9/07
Can you share how you did the mods, I might be interested in following your footsteps as I used to be a huge fan of this brand...

johngr

Known Member
7/7/10
Sorry for the delay...
First Uwe make the AR for crystal and correct the "MAPK" to "MARK",
from the usual distance this not obvious.
Second Francisco did the fantastic lume on it and regulate the movement.
I hope this to help you.