• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Maurice Lacroix's first ever rep incoming

btindustries

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/11/16
I purchased from trusty time.
The quality of the watch is impressive, on par with a genuine ML Masterpiece watch that I own.
It is a shame that the sunburst pattern on the dial is totally wrong (radial instead of spiral).

which dealer did you buy it from ? thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: stoyania

Clkwrk

Horology Curious
31/10/18
I purchased from trusty time.
The quality of the watch is impressive, on par with a genuine ML Masterpiece watch that I own.
It is a shame that the sunburst pattern on the dial is totally wrong (radial instead of spiral).

Do you specifically own a MP7158? I have a gen MP7158 and I'm very interested in picking up this rep in a different dial color. Just very disappointed that the black dial is plain and not a match to the gen sunburst.

stoyania

15/4/16
Do you specifically own a MP7158? I have a gen MP7158 and I'm very interested in picking up this rep in a different dial color. Just very disappointed that the black dial is plain and not a match to the gen sunburst.

looks like there is v2 of the watch being released in March. reppists do you know if the factory Have fixed the dial pattern sunburst issues?

stoyania

15/4/16
it almost seems that v2 is a step backwards! the v1 silver one had a sunburst at least...

Reactions: vcappp

monky999

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
14/5/19
Our shop has many famous brand watches, bags, clothes and so on! All are of high quality, there is always inventory! If you want to wholesale, you can greatly reduce the price! If you are interested, please feel free to contact me. Line:

Last edited by a moderator:

mlesanav

Looking Around
10/8/18
Has someone ordered v3 version? I would really want to know more apart from wrong sunburst dial. Looking forward to pull the trigger on this piece.

Ticktock8

👽👽👽👽👽
Patron
Certified
27/2/17
UK
I've ordered a black v3. I'll post when it arrives.

Ticktock8

👽👽👽👽👽
Patron
Certified
27/2/17
UK
I've got 2 QC images that I accepted on I'm just crap with tech on my phone uploading them here. Dial looks excellent though

Ticktock8

👽👽👽👽👽
Patron
Certified
27/2/17
UK
It's arrived. If anyone wants to see it just message me and I'll email images as I can't work this out!

newonboard

Omega&IWC
Supporter
Certified
5/5/19
EU
Hi. I'm thinking of buying Maurice. The price is quite high, is it followed by quality? Can you say something about it?

Matt_VII

Looking Around
28/2/20
Bought my first rep after wanting the ML Square Wheel for years, just couldn't justify the price of the gen at this point in time. So pleased there's a rep of it now. Just waiting on the QC pics.
I feel like this might be the start of a new obsession....

CarmeloAnthony

17/5/20
Portland
So would it be possible to replace the clone unitas 6498-2 with a real swiss one? I don’t know if there are any modifications to the base movement or not. If it’s possible to swap out then that would be amazing. Damn near a real Maurice Lacroix Square Wheel for $500 + $300.