• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Longines Master Collection Moonphase Gen VS Rep (JF) (Note: Pics Heavy!)

Wolex

7/2/20
Nice one @Ohms76 ! Looking very nice! Which factory Longines Master Collection did you buy? Any feedback after owning it a while?

Ohms76

Horology Curious
23/11/18
Apparently it is from 3MF (3M Factory). So far so good. There was an issue in the first few days where the watch stopped working and I sent it off to Marrickville in Sydney to get fixed; but I think the fault was of my own doing.

The chronometer works well but I realised if I over use the chronometer it drains the power and I need to manually wind it or else certain functions won't work. For example, the date of the month wouldn't change or the day of the week won't roll over. I just bear in mind if I leave the chronometer running for an extended period I manually wind the watch to compensate afterwards.
The watch only loses a couple of minutes a week at most.

Reactions: Wolex

hockeyhead019

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/5/20
Awesome comparison shots, thanks a ton. I messaged Hont to see if I can get my hands on one of these since aside from the date and day wheels there really isn't a noticeable difference to me

bluelight302

Looking Around
30/11/22
Awesome comparison shots, thanks a ton. I messaged Hont to see if I can get my hands on one of these since aside from the date and day wheels there really isn't a noticeable difference to me
Was hont able to source one for you? I’m looking for one too, if he was what factory did you select?