• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Strap for Oris Williams F1 (day-date)

buubdaman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/4/18
Hi everyone,

I have an Oris Williams F1 (ref 635.7595.4164) with black rubber strap and am looking for an alternative strap. Do you have any recommendations?

thanks!

kook

12/4/09
its funny that I saw this post, I just came to post a very similar request. I have the 635-7613-4174RS Oris Williams F1 day date w/ rubber strap. I have never been a big fan of rubber straps and prefer a steel. That would basically make it like the 635-7613-4174MB model. My brother has the 635-7613-4164MB and I have always liked the design, sporty but not too crazy, but at the same time, has just enough detail to not be boring. I didn't want to get the exact same one, and the 4174RS popped up and I had to buy it and worry about finding a steel bracelet later. Problem is, you cant even go and buy a high quality bracelet and slap it on, because the design and attachment points are so different. Ours are gen Oris's but maybe a replica strap would work.

Last edited:

buubdaman

9/4/18
Indeed! I have the steel bracelet for mine as well and really love it, but also have a gen rolex gmt so wanted something different. Any replica straps you came across?

kook

12/4/09
Indeed! I have the steel bracelet for mine as well and really love it, but also have a gen rolex gmt so wanted something different. Any replica straps you came across?

havent really looked at anything besides the stainless bracelet for this exact watch to be honest.