• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Oris Divers Sixty-Five 42mm

Daft_Punk

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/16
7FVuXs7W25fd6WnO20161222180318..jpg

petrescualex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/5/17
I really like the oris 65 and seriously considering getting one. Can anyone offer more information about the replicas? Any feedback or pictures? Reviews maybe?

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
This is an awesome watch! never seen a review ot those oris...too bad.

resin

22/6/18
Wow... the more I’m going through this forum the more there is to add to my wish list...

petrescualex

30/5/17
Just by comparing pictures, my opinion is that the font on the rep needs to be just a little bit thicker. The colors seem to be ok on the blue ones.
I've played with a couple of gen oris 65s and they had a lot of play in the bezel and the clicks were not that firm. This means that the rep doesn't have to try really hard to be precise.

3bcDQv9.jpg

Ija11

Looking Around
8/8/18
I’m am new to this forum. I just purchased an Oris diver sixty five on eBay. Condition says brand new. Silver face with a stainless steel bracelet. The price was great $850usd. Never dawned on me that it could be a replica. Is it my understanding the replica version of this watch is not available with the stainless steel bracelet? Any info much appreciated.

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
Uk
I’m am new to this forum. I just purchased an Oris diver sixty five on eBay. Condition says brand new. Silver face with a stainless steel bracelet. The price was great $850usd. Never dawned on me that it could be a replica. Is it my understanding the replica version of this watch is not available with the stainless steel bracelet? Any info much appreciated.

correct, no steel bracelet is repped

hosanci

Horology Curious
12/4/21
For those who have purchased this watch, how does it compare to the original. All I have heard so far is that there might be difference with the crown. Is this true? Any other considerations? I must say, it looks pretty good in the pictures.

Avar28

Horology Curious
7/4/21
I’ve been eyeing the blue. In prefer the other 65 but this one will do.