• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Oris Divers Sixty-Five 42mm

Canadanorthamerica1

Horology Curious
4/3/21
I have the gen one here in 42 on steel
3043a36aa5eea9414bbe7cdd1cd7b319.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Canadanorthamerica1

Horology Curious
4/3/21
And the fact that no steel or nato if I understand correctly is repped doesnt make u safe as I'm currently selling my oem nato with deployment clasp so ppl could in theory put gen bracelet on rep watxh

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Booch

Supporter
Certified
23/8/20
New York, USA
I purchased a used rep from a member down under. He has owned the original as well and says the rep is really close. Looking forward to receiving it. As few people have owned the original, I have to imagine this will pass easily.

tpbmonk

Looking Around
9/2/22
I bought a couple of 65s secondhand, figuring I'd keep one and flip the other. The one I "knew" at least had to be gen arrived as a 42mm instead of the advertised 40mm...which now leads me to suspect them both. For those who had a gen and a rep side by side, what differences were there? Or, failing that, can anyone tell me how serial numbers on replicas work? Do casebacks on these medium-level reps have unique serials, or are they all the same? The green 42mm I received has a different number than the one pictured in the thread...

tpbmonk

Looking Around
9/2/22
Tried to edit the previous text for clarity, but apparently I don't have the privileges!

Anyway, a minor update now: I checked the serials at Oris's online registry, and it returned no hits.....but I also emailed them directly - and they confirmed both serials as valid and appropriate. :)

I'd still appreciate any feedback on the questions in the previous post, but it looks like the main question has been answered.

rolexdada

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/11/15
Hello. Is this watch "Oris Divers 7720 SS/LE Blue ZZF Asia 2836" still available? Can not find it on intime or puretime websites. Regards