• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Oris Aquis Depth Gauge Chronograph

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
Uk
I seen this and i really really liked on the bracelet even better, obviously they can't rep the actual depth gauge part so they may not. I would like to see it even so. Looks like a tricky watch to rep so it may not be worthwhile and may cost higher than most to produce I don't think oris reps have done very well in the past either

oriolesfan

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
8/4/16
I saw one for sale m2m on watchrecon/watchuseek a few weeks ago. It was really a good looking piece.

There must not be a big market for it though. It sat forever and the guy ended up basically giving it away.

Chronofighter

10/9/10
If you stumble upon a gen for a good price - let me know. I think the depth meter would be really tricky to rep - but who need it really - sepecially at a rep? If everything else would fit and if the rep was of good quality I would not bother about a functional depth meter. But I think you are right - Oris is not such a popular brand but they make good watches.