• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Oris Divers 65

lmvfernandes

I'm Pretty Popular
25/4/12
Sintra, Portugal
Oris-Divers-Sixty-Five-4.jpg

Just saw this, beautifull lines, and can be repped, what do you guys think?

ivan

Known Member
11/10/09
I am also looking at this watch replica
if you have an address of a seller
answer me
Thank you

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
What is the gen price? Oris watches are reasonably priced for a good Swiss watch.

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
just tried it on at the AD.

super watch. it's one of them, where the rep will probably be so good, due to being possible, that it's a no brainer, while on the other hand, the gen is actually fair priced for what it is.

I really like that it's a 39-400 watch, as opposed to the fashion few years back, when everything had to be 96mm.

I thought it was plexi, but according to the clerrk, it is a domed saphire. (speaking of which, another AD clerk told me that pam 372 is made with saphire as of 2014....? sounds odd. -I have to check that myself.)

darby g

Renowned Member
23/2/15
The gen is already about 1400 online, and like many Oris it will probably drop to 1k or less on the used market. I have my doubts that this will get repped due to the low gen price

Aside from that, it's a very cool looking piece, reminds me of the vintage Zodiac divers.

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
Which currency? :)
The gen is around 1500 gbp in stores, and is listed around 1200 gbp on C24.
I don't think the gen price will stop a rep maker. If this gets the attention, that seems to be rising atm, there will be a market for fair volume of rep sales.
Remember how much effort went into making the black bay, and that's also a fair priced watch.
Time will tell, but I won't be surprised if we see a nice rep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MiguelS

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/7/13
I'd probably sooner see the Longines LLD repped than this one due to its popularity.

Olek

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/4/15
It looks that ORIS is dead for reppers (I mean factories) due it have no luxury aura for buyers.

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
The popularity of the gen, will determine if this will be repped.
Only part that will take just a little albow greasy is the high profile domes saphire.

rmurphy37

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/16
Please please rep this one! It's one of my favorite watches out right now.
Hello to the forum members by the way. My name is Richard Murphy from Augusta Georgia and I really am enjoying my time browsing this forum and hope that I can be a meaningful contributor here.

pallan

11/1/11
This watch is perfect to replicate because the gen is already using an ETA clone (Sellita)
I just hope if they do rep it, they include the new rivet bracelet option...
KjIYSbP.jpg