• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need a Oris diver watch, anyone ?

Maggi

Magnús Sigurðsson
Banned
26/3/14
Reykjavík
I´ve been looking for a Oris "diver" what with the rubber band and chronograph, does any one have a clue ?

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
Uk
I´ve been looking for a Oris "diver" what with the rubber band and chronograph, does any one have a clue ?

yes, theres a huge choice on dhgate but not so much with our ad's

Olek

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/4/15
Not so much info on dhgate about watch they sell. Why trusted dealers didn't interesting in Oris?!

DeCrow

Known Member
6/9/16
Because Oris is not that popular compared to Rolex, Panerai and the likes

SRT79

Looking Around
26/9/16
Hi all,

I'm new here and have not even introduced myself on the introduction page. I just want to let you know that there are TD's on the RWI TD List, selling Oris watches on their site.

Grtz
SRT79

Pasqua

Horology Curious
6/3/16
Good day Maggi, I actually own an Oris Diver Chrono rep, it s the Carlos Cortes with the rubber strap, I will probably be selling it since I 've just purchased the gen version interested?

Reactions: Garp

Garp

Horology Curious
23/8/16
I’m looking for Oris Chrono with Runber strap - have you sold your rep yet

OrisBoy

Horology Curious
8/7/16
Good day Maggi, I actually own an Oris Diver Chrono rep, it s the Carlos Cortes with the rubber strap, I will probably be selling it since I 've just purchased the gen version interested?

How does the rubber strap compare to gen, is it a small difference?

Hubertus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
21/3/17

Is your watch still for sale ?
I’m looking for this model

Sent from the RWI App

feet up

Horology Curious
21/10/19
Does anyone have any advice finding Oris on Dhgate. Search doesn't bring anything up.