• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Titanium bracelet

Beergin

Horology Curious
5/9/13
Hi! Newbie here... Recently discovered this site and hope someone can point me in the right direction. I have a gen Oris Tubbataha on rubber strap which is nice and all but would rather get the titanium bracelet for this watch. Gen titanium bracelet cost an arm and a leg...

Would anyone know where or who among the trusted dealers would be able to sell me just the titanium bracelet? If not, i guess i may just purchase a rep Oris with the titanium bracelet i am looking for... Please help! Thanks a mil...

hado67

I'm Pretty Popular
4/7/11
Welcome! Send a mail to the TD:s and just ask. Maybe someone can help you

Beergin

Horology Curious
5/9/13
Thanks hado67... Learning the world of reps... Still have a long way to go...

zero_deficit

I'm Pretty Popular
2/11/12
I don't believe there are many Oris reps available, let alone parts for them. But it wouldn't hurt to email them, even better with a picture of exactly what you're after.

But remember they are on holidays atm, so don't expect a reply too soon

Beergin

Horology Curious
5/9/13
Thanks zero_deficit... Been scouring rwi, so far nothing, have pm'd some of the watch parts TDs but so far only one replied as of today. Like you said, maybe due to the chinese holiday.

I did see a site that had what i was looking for...

http://www.high-selection.com/replica-Oris-CaseMaterial-titanium.html

BUT... Dont know how reliable that site is. Doesnt seem to be mentioned on rwi at all...

I don't believe there are many Oris reps available, let alone parts for them. But it wouldn't hurt to email them, even better with a picture of exactly what you're after.

But remember they are on holidays atm, so don't expect a reply too soon