• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF vs OMF vs ORF

newonboard

Omega&IWC
Supporter
Certified
5/5/19
EU
I know that a lot has been written about it. But I mean - your feelings about using, for example, OMF. How do they relate to VSF? Today I'm going to order the first ORF - gray dial, then I can compare it with VSF v2.5 (I bought a used one, silence update from Li from Jtime). I am also thinking of the OMF but the A9900 (chrono versions) never had. Can any of you write something about these OMFs?

jowill923

Looking Around
8/4/21
I'm a bit of a VSF fanboy myself (when it comes to Omegas) - I've had a few, more notably a few Aqua Terras and more recently the NTTD Seamaster, and honestly think they're about as perfect as you can get!

No experience with ORF but have heard good things though, I'm sure you'll love whatever you pick up though; wear it in good health! :)

Demonlimon

Horology Curious
5/6/20
VSF is now unobtainable. ORF say they are very good, as much or better than VSF. And as for OMF they don't speak very highly of them, I don't know exactly why, but it seems that they don't reach the level of the others.

ombre

So Young...So Naive
Supporter
Certified
13/5/16
I think the crown guards on the ORF Seamaster are better than the VSF version. Although the finishing seems to be better on the VSF hands. Well, at least on mine they do.

newonboard

Omega&IWC
Supporter
Certified
5/5/19
EU
C Master can you say what do you think about omf? You have all the Omegs that have come out and those that are just going to be produced ... :)

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
I am no expert on them but I have had a few. Personally I think VSF have just got better and better. OMF have a better range of choices and I still have a few of them but I honestly think VSF are ahead of them in terms of accuracy and quality. I have not had an ORF yet.

This is only from my personal experience.

Reactions: newonboard