• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB LMPO v6 comparison to gen PO LM LE

Esprit007

Patron
Certified
8/11/15
CONUS
A few months ago, I picked up a Noob LMPO and loved it. There are a few minor tells, but they didn't bother me too much. Then, the opportunity to snap up a gen PO LM LE came up, and it was too good to resist. Although I plan to part ways with my Noob LMPO, I figured I would at least get some side-by-side shots to assess how they stack up against one another. A few pictures below. If you know the Noob v6, then you know what the major tells are (in the comparison shots, the Noob is on the left, gen is on the right).

For me, the biggest advantage in going gen is the actual Liquidmetal inserts on the bezel, rather than the printing on the Noob -- this is evident in strong light, when the numerals on the Noob wash out (for lack of a better term) and the ones on the gen bezel pop. But aside from that and the other tells (incorrect DW font and short hash marks at 6 o'clock, neither of which really bothered me), the Noob is a great rep and one of the highest quality I've handled. On to the pics!

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
Great post and thanks for this. I agree the ceramic bezel numbers is a big difference, the rep numerals disappear in some lights whereas with gen they are visible in most lighting.

Also the gen has the correct date font.

Good purchase as that’s a fantastic omega.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Esprit007

Esprit007

Patron
Certified
8/11/15
CONUS
Thanks! I do quite like the rep, even with the incorrect date font, but when the opportunity to purchase the gen came up, I couldn't resist.

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
Thanks! I do quite like the rep, even with the incorrect date font, but when the opportunity to purchase the gen came up, I couldn't resist.

Don’t blame you. It’s truly a limited edition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Esprit007

jowill923

Looking Around
8/4/21
Really nice to see these two side by side! Used to have an early Noob LmPO back in the day, unfortunately she crapped out on me over time but I do miss her!
Wear in good health buddy! :) Lovely Omega!

Esprit007

Patron
Certified
8/11/15
CONUS
Really nice to see these two side by side! Used to have an early Noob LmPO back in the day, unfortunately she crapped out on me over time but I do miss her!
Wear in good health buddy! :) Lovely Omega!

Thanks very much! :cool: