• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW HRF Omega Speedmaster Racing Co-Axial Chronograph

Blackcalf

Known Member
5/6/17
Madrid
I just saw an ad for this watch 326.32.40.50.06.001
It seems that we are finally going to have a 40mm omega with the operating chrono, or maybe not))
Does anyone have more information about the watch?
fbf1da3809c954fb23fdc5cfc57db987.jpg

Enviado desde mi LIO-L29 mediante Tapatalk

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
There's a fella on reddit claiming they're imported caliber 3330 movements so I'm not sure what's going on. Either way color me curious.

Reactions: Jammydodger79

Jammydodger79

15/10/18
I saw this pop up in Reddit with a lot of photos but it seems to have since disappeared?

If!?
And that's a big if! HRF or any other factory have managed to sort out a cloned 3330?
This will likely be a huge seller.

A speedie is a grail watch for a lot of people IMO and the lack of an accurate rep has been a dissuader to many potential buyers.

JonathanLing91

Renowned Member
18/1/20
In the promo does it say anything about thickness? Knowing the thickness could give us some insight as to which movement it’ll have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
In the promo does it say anything about thickness? Knowing the thickness could give us some insight as to which movement it’ll have.

Based on the pictures above I'm guessing the thickness is max. +0.5 mm as compared to that of the gen.

Reactions: JonathanLing91

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Some extra information about HR Omega Speedmaster release.

"Super extreme over the limit, dominate the gas field" HR factory has added a new-Omega Super Series Domination 326.32.40.50.06.001 multi-function wrist watch. ​‎ ͏  The HR team and the team’s authentic factory are deeply integrated to produce. The entire network does not disassemble and map the original authentic products. It takes time and cost. It takes one year to develop the mold and achieve some data accessories. Both are perfectly interchangeable with genuine products. The size of the cabinet is 40mm. The original imported Swiss Cal.3330 chronograph movement is used in a structured structure. It has been refined by professional teams. Polished and polished to make it more stable and durable, creating a copy of the original Omega Super Ka series wrist watch.

[Appearance] The purchased product is dismantled and surveyed, the same stepped case cover, the same CNC polishing grade, the same thickness scale, the whole watch accessories include the watch ring screw Both are perfectly interchangeable with genuine products.

[Panel surface] The dial adopts the same grain texture of the product and the pavement with the word pattern, and uses the frosted fine grain surface consistent with the original installation. The overall density of the particles is consistent with the original quality. At any angle, it can be seen that the light source reflects the same as the product. The digital nails, logo, and the use of authentic materials are independently opened. The mold has gone through several sets of molds to make the final three-dimensional beauty consistent with the original version

[Buckle] The buckle has fine and neat silk patterns and the depth of drawing is exactly the same as the product, not only to the degree of fineness and consistency of drawing, but also to achieve drawing. The degree of deepness remains consistent with the genuine product. The depth of the buckle of the watch is restored, which solves the awkward problem of loose buckle after a period of use. The buckle of the watch is used for a long time or is tightly stitched, and the buckle is crisp and crisp. The sound is also deeply restored.

[Movement] The Cal.3330 basic chronograph, which is consistent with the original product, is adopted as the basis. After the professional team has launched a precision polished product, the cal.3330 movement has been upgraded, and the machine has been upgraded. The stability of the core has eased the embarrassment of the traditional chronograph movement style.

[Quality Control] The HRF team's almost rigorous and rigorous products, the core quality control of each movement is from the source, and each watch is adjusted to the best test by the HRF watchmaker before it leaves the factory. State, put and put it for 24 hours to ensure that the state is perfect, before leaving the factory. HRF always adheres to the original intention and seeks perfection! Will continue to create a single original quality wrist watch for friends from all walks of life.

JonathanLing91

Renowned Member
18/1/20
[Movement] The Cal.3330 basic chronograph, which is consistent with the original product, is adopted as the basis. After the professional team has launched a precision polished product, the cal.3330 movement has been upgraded, and the machine has been upgraded. The stability of the core has eased the embarrassment of the traditional chronograph movement style.

So it seems we’re finally getting a clone movement. Makes sense since the 3330 is just a modified valjoux 7753. Very exciting! Is HR factory a new factory, or have they made other watches before? Curious as to how the quality of their pieces are.

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

foxyboy985

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/8/16
I hope they correct the yellow lettering on the strap. It really makes the watch IMO
fdf4e553ca37e1429f83f05057c5f7f5.jpg

Great to see but would really like to see the blue dial version. When do we think that it will go on full release so that we see some other in hand photos and videos

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Reactions: Nono92

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
I own a gen Speedy Pro but I'd definitely be into a blue repped version of this. Hopefully a great time is coming...

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Very exciting news. Good time to be in the rep game. Moon watch can’t be that far behind. Think we’re seeing the final few nails in the gen coffin with the recent VSF omega and Rolex releases and now this comes along!!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: Jayalvin777

neon_7

Supporter
Certified
11/3/19
UK
Very exciting news. Good time to be in the rep game. Moon watch can’t be that far behind. Think we’re seeing the final few nails in the gen coffin with the recent VSF omega and Rolex releases and now this comes along!!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Speedmaster pro and this this speedmaster racing use different movements.

The spacing on the pro is even closer to the center pinion whereas this version is just a modified Valjoux 7753.

Would be great to see a speedmaster pro rep finally but I doubt it.

Either way, great release, have ordered the blue