• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW HRF Omega Speedmaster Racing Co-Axial Chronograph

Nono92

I'm Pretty Popular
24/11/21
7fdfee729e9a0b9eacbfdfb4cd8133dc.jpg

Pm me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,
Do you know the difference of thickness between gen and rep ?

Reactions: j2rep

sb56667

Horology Curious
5/4/11
Los Angeles, CA
Hey friends, longtime RWG guy and lurker here. I read through this whole thread after contemplating these on Trusty's website for a while, and finally pulled the trigger on a panda via Marv. QC pics in and it looks like a beaut.

Amid all the back and forth, I was left fuzzy on the movement. In spite of all the HRF hoopla, it's a 7750 after all? It would have to be, given the lack of the quick-date function, right? Does that mean the subdial at 6 is frozen?

Reactions: Freoguitar

j2rep

Known Member
13/9/19
Great thread! I’m going to be ordering the Grey/Black/yellow version. Appreciate all the info provided!

superflysocal

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/2/23
USA
Looks like there's finally another factory producing these from HKF. Does anyone have any experience with these from HKF? one thing I noticed was that the dial doesn't seem to have that brushed appearance but it could just be photography.

superflysocal

6/2/23
USA
I take it back. I saw some pictures on another TD of the HKF version and the dial does look brushed. The date wheel might even be less sunken than the KRF version but it might be the photography.

rabl253

Supporter
Certified
1/2/19
thoughts about rubber strap vs bracelet for the black dial one? Been looking at this watch lately

0xTrL

Horology Curious
14/3/22
thoughts about rubber strap vs bracelet for the black dial one? Been looking at this watch lately
I only have the rubber strap but that's fine. It's high quality material, and the clasp is solid.

superflysocal

6/2/23
USA
I guess it all depends on what you will see yourself wearing the most, rubber or steel?

For me, I got the steel bracelet, because I think it is harder to find a matching bracelet afterward than the rubber.

I have already seen some rubber bands on aliexpress for cheap that is probably good enough for causal use.