• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Which Factory Planet Ocean Is This ?

museguy

19/10/12
ZTU5GJ.webp

Hi All,
Can you tell me which Planet Ocean is pictured above ?

Is the watch a Noob V5 Planet Ocean Ceramic CrPO ?

The photo is from a thread by Mech500, I have sent him a message and not heard back.

Thread; My small dive watch collection - [pics]

I would like to build a similar watch.

Thank you !

Last edited:

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Hi C Master

Could you offer any thoughts on if this is a Noob V5 Planet Ocean Ceramic CrPO ?

Thank you !

That looks like the old aluminium BP UPO to me.

Fantastic little watch by the way :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Fracture

MJH89

Deskdweller
Supporter
Certified
13/1/17
Land of Cream Teas and Roast Dinners
Good old BP, knocking out the watches which I actually want, in VSF's absence. C Master how do you like their Aluminium Planet Ocean with Orange Bezel Offering - I'm sure that I saw you have one with a gen dial with open 6 +9? Or was this a VSF?

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Good old BP, knocking out the watches which I actually want, in VSF's absence. C Master how do you like their Aluminium Planet Ocean with Orange Bezel Offering - I'm sure that I saw you have one with a gen dial with open 6 +9? Or was this a VSF?

That was a BP that I had. Never had nor needed the VSFs. I prefer the Aluminium ones to the Ceramic any day with the exception of the LMPO. I only have a cheapy Aluminium as I unfortunately/stupidly sold my old last BP. I was going to go gen then other shiny things got in the way. I really need to pick up another BP.

MJH89

Deskdweller
Supporter
Certified
13/1/17
Land of Cream Teas and Roast Dinners
That was a BP that I had. Never had nor needed the VSFs. I prefer the Aluminium ones to the Ceramic any day with the exception of the LMPO. I only have a cheapy Aluminium as I unfortunately/stupidly sold my old last BP. I was going to go gen then other shiny things got in the way. I really need to pick up another BP.

I honestly don't think that you can knock BP can you. Perfect time is now, what sort of shiny goodness did you pick up instead?
I have to agree with your sentiments about ceramic, it's never really does it for me either, seems lack the character of aluminium and since they tool watches I don't think they sound be too shiny.

Reactions: C Master