• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking for a speedmaster moonwatch? Info inside!

MarkiMarc

Horology Curious
13/3/19
hello all, has somebody seen the new Speedmaster Gold Apollo11 50th as Rep?
i dont like golden Watches at all but this is still a Beauty.

4osbwpto.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

4osbwpto.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

obrienk

Renowned Member
15/7/07
It’s ok if you don’t mind the missing dot at 110 and it being 18.5mm thick.

For the money they’re asking, the missing dot is pretty inexcusable, but I’m sure someone will buy it lol

elmonch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/1/19
People say that 110 missing dot is now fixed because the pics were made with a pre-production watch, but you never know.

akorhon

Looking Around
13/3/18
Hello.
I have a gen Speedmaster Pro with leather strap.
Anybody knows whether the steel bracelet on latest handwound rep fits the gen?
Thanks

Reactions: jcher

Besurfhi

15/4/19
Hello all. First post here, just getting in to the rep game after seeing my brother in law's GEN Speedmaster Pro over Christmas. Now I want one.......well, a rep anyway.

What's the best rep you can get these days? And is there a big difference between OM and JH factory reps?

Is the reduced available yet?

Finally, does anyone know the main difference between these two (aside from the lack of the word Professional). Anyone have any experience with both:

https://www.intime03.co/omega/5741-s...-movement.html

https://www.intime03.co/omega/2978-s...-movement.html

Thanks!

Did you figure out the differences between these two?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry69

11/1/19
I've spent hours reading through the 60 odd pages about everything to do with a moonie.
I kinda figured that it would be a popular choice among the collectors.
But now I realise its a must have for most true time piece collectors.

I've had a few gens tag I bought quite a while back. A cartier le man's my dad gave me (nice but really not my style) and a datejust bought over 10 years ago on the way back from Australia.

But the more I read the more I learn. Now its a case of the more I want.
I rejected the set of pics /watch for my moonie and await the replacement. But its burning away at me what to get next, and then after that.
I can see quite the addiction starting here..

Actually really fancy a montblanc timewalker chrono with a white face.. Love the bracelet on that.

But I really cannot wait for my omega, its a classic tp and beautiful and being born July 69 myself, its a must.

slevin7

11/2/17
This has been on my wishlist for a while. But can't pull the trigger with that inaccurate dial spacing