• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

3 years in the rep game and not sure what took me so long.. Omega Seamaster Diver 300m

mew

18/12/15
Germany
While building a new Daytona, I took the liberty to order one of these beauties along the side and boy am I blow away.

Crazy good finishing, amazing time keeping and so much comfort!! Having small wrists, 42-43mm is usually my max, but this 42 wears much smaller than expected. The flat case back and super soft rubber strap make a huge difference to the overall wear and feel.

If you are on the verge about this one, definitely give it a shot. You won't be disappointed. Only problem I got now, is that I also want the blue AND black one.

And maybe throw it on a rubber Aqua Terra strap with deployant clasp. Anyone done this before and can comment on the price/feel?
9821d3d6d8f9da07664d9af3649c75b7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G9810 using Tapatalk

Marcospcol

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
22/8/19
Congratulations, it is a great watch, without a doubt, I am looking forward to mine after seeing how happy everyone is with their omega, enjoy it!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Reactions: mew

mew

18/12/15
Germany
Congratulations, it is a great watch, without a doubt, I am looking forward to mine after seeing how happy everyone is with their omega, enjoy it!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Thanks a bunch! I think I'll definitely order the blue one now (either blue silver or blue gold) and see which one I like more of them.

sw821

Known Member
17/1/21
While building a new Daytona, I took the liberty to order one of these beauties along the side and boy am I blow away.

Crazy good finishing, amazing time keeping and so much comfort!! Having small wrists, 42-43mm is usually my max, but this 42 wears much smaller than expected. The flat case back and super soft rubber strap make a huge difference to the overall wear and feel.

If you are on the verge about this one, definitely give it a shot. You won't be disappointed. Only problem I got now, is that I also want the blue AND black one.

And maybe throw it on a rubber Aqua Terra strap with deployant clasp. Anyone done this before and can comment on the price/feel?

Hey mate! I am actually looking for the exactly same model, but gathering info first because I know there are a couple different versions...

The one I saw is the VSF V2 from 2018 42mm, is it the same as you got? Who did you get it from?

Thanks in advance! =)

PAMorROLEX

26/10/20
EU

VSF version is spot on and love the finishing..

mew

18/12/15
Germany
Hey mate! I am actually looking for the exactly same model, but gathering info first because I know there are a couple different versions...

The one I saw is the VSF V2 from 2018 42mm, is it the same as you got? Who did you get it from?

Thanks in advance! =)
Yes. It's just the VSF Seamaster 300 diver. V2 is obvious since they don't produce a V1 anymore. ;-) Just get it by VSF and you are golden.

Only thing you have to decide is whether you want it on a rubber or metal band.

sw821

Known Member
17/1/21
Yes. It's just the VSF Seamaster 300 diver. V2 is obvious since they don't produce a V1 anymore. ;-) Just get it by VSF and you are golden.

Only thing you have to decide is whether you want it on a rubber or metal band.

Okay VSF V2 check then!

Im also checking the Seamaster 300m Ceramic Diver CER/RU Blk VSF Asia 8806 from 2019 instead of 2018 and 43,5mm instead of 42mm

Way more info from the Black Dial model than Grey Dial one... I really dont know wich one to pick...

Thanks a lot for the quick answer!

mew

18/12/15
Germany
From the standard divers (black, Grey, blue) they are all fantastic. Have a look at the watch finder video which showcases the grey next to a Gen.

I would strongly suggest to go for the standard diver than the Ceramic one.

42mm is a really good size and the colored elements on the dial and hands really make it pop. Plus, a steel watch will last you forever. Although ceramic is very scratch resistant, steel takes the cake for me every time. It's more versatile, looks better and has a really nice shine to it. You won't regret it.

sw821

Known Member
17/1/21
From the standard divers (black, Grey, blue) they are all fantastic. Have a look at the watch finder video which showcases the grey next to a Gen.

I would strongly suggest to go for the standard diver than the Ceramic one.

42mm is a really good size and the colored elements on the dial and hands really make it pop. Plus, a steel watch will last you forever. Although ceramic is very scratch resistant, steel takes the cake for me every time. It's more versatile, looks better and has a really nice shine to it. You won't regret it.

Actually ended up buying the Ceramic model, should arrive in a few days... That black is just amazing...

Looking forward buying another Omega, this time the standard Grey diver.

Thanks for the help!