• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

omega seller SCAM ALERT

john.harris

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
8/11/20
Just about all forums are being spammed by scammers that are hitting up WTB posts. They contact people by PM and try to get them to pay for something. REPORT that PM immediately. Yes, I mod on a bunch of other forums, and deal with this on a regular basis.

That is really low and not nice. Like collecting watches (reps or gens) isnt expensive hobby as it is.

john.harris

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
8/11/20
Yep its very important that ppl only buy though approved sales ...

the only thing i hate worse than scammers is those ugly mini cabbage things that make me gag , brussle sprouts ?

Well i decided to give him benefit of the doubt and give him a chance to post reserved sale in sales section. Aftee he didnt respond i was 100% sure that its a scam.
ps. Who in the name of god eats brusslesprouts or broccoli,
Do not know 1 person hahahaga

Reactions: Raddave

Circarama

Supporter
Certified
21/6/18
Sunny California
That was some great detective work! Hadn’t thought of using the image search tool before. That was brilliant. Thank you also to the mods for keeping out the riff-raff. A big bowl of bacon-infused Brussels sprouts for all of you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

john.harris

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
8/11/20
That was some great detective work! Hadn’t thought of using the image search tool before. That was brilliant. Thank you also to the mods for keeping out the riff-raff. A big bowl of bacon-infused Brussels sprouts for all of you!

No mate, anything else, just no brusselsproouts. If thats the reward, i will let him cheat me , send him the money , anything not to get the sprouts hahahaha

Reactions: Raddave

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Yep its very important that ppl only buy though approved sales ...

the only thing i hate worse than scammers is those ugly mini cabbage things that make me gag , brussle sprouts ?

You may need better cooking lessons. I was on a holiday last week. I ordered brussle sprouts. They were fabulous. I do agree with you on scammers. I know I am in the minority on those delightful mini cabbages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: stufuse

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
giphy.gif

john.harris

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
8/11/20
You may need better cooking lessons. I was on a holiday last week. I ordered brussle sprouts. They were fabulous. I do agree with you on scammers. I know I am in the minority on those delightful mini cabbages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Those even make girls gag. And not in the good way

Reactions: DiggerOfWatches

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Try them roasted with honey, dijon mustard added. I can give you the recipe. Not that bad in fact. :p

Haha yea, very nice indeed, Always roast them!

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Try them roasted with honey, dijon mustard added. I can give you the recipe. Not that bad in fact. :p

Haha yea, very nice indeed, Always roast them!

christobear

22/10/15
On the irony. Looks like you took a page from this playbook. All your tagged pictures in your sales are photoshopped

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

christobear

22/10/15
On the irony. Looks like you took a page from this playbook. All your tagged pictures in your sales are photoshopped

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

So apparently mods were the ones who photoshopped those pictures, so I apologize for the accusation.

benjinh0

24/10/17
So apparently mods were the ones who photoshopped those pictures, so I apologize for the accusation.
Looks like you were right, he's taken payment from a few and gone silent.

Has anyone sold anything to this guy? If I can get an address I might be able to do something

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW
Looks like you were right, he's taken payment from a few and gone silent.

Has anyone sold anything to this guy? If I can get an address I might be able to do something

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

I am confused.... who scammed you?