• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

omega seller SCAM ALERT

john.harris

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
8/11/20
SCAM ALERT !!!
Hello mates. Do not know where to write this so if it is not allowed please move to right forums section or delete it, but i feel the need to share this with you.

I decided to buy my first omega rep. I got answer in my pm , guy saw my wtb thred. He told me that he have a watch im after. He sent me pics. HE EVEN PHOTOSHOPED HANDWRITTEN TAG TO PIC ( and he did it very good in my opinion), so it looks more believeable. But something was still weird to me ( do not know what exactley , intuotion maybe) watch looked little to perfect to be a rep . So i checked with REVERSE IMAGE SEARCH via google ( you upload a pic and google tells you if it is photo downloaded fromcthe internet. And guess what i found out. Photos was downloaded from some hungarian or polish site, where gen watches are being sold. Here. See the screenshots i took.
hope this helps to someone not being tricked like i almost was. admins please warn this guy not to do it anymore or something, because it is was not really nice.
Thank you for the attention
john.

john.harris

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
8/11/20
Thanks for the alert, Raddave will do his duty I s'ppose.

How's the saying ? Don't select the watch, select the seller :eek:

Thank you for your intervention. Really the best saying arround here. And what got me the most is that he almost got away with it,since i really would like that watch, and as imranbecks told me, ultimate 42mm is out of production, i felt this is really a great catch.
god saved me this time i guess.

gindiesel

12/10/20
Canada
Just about all forums are being spammed by scammers that are hitting up WTB posts. They contact people by PM and try to get them to pay for something. REPORT that PM immediately. Yes, I mod on a bunch of other forums, and deal with this on a regular basis.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Just about all forums are being spammed by scammers that are hitting up WTB posts. They contact people by PM and try to get them to pay for something. REPORT that PM immediately. Yes, I mod on a bunch of other forums, and deal with this on a regular basis.

Yep its very important that ppl only buy through approved sales ...

the only thing i hate worse than scammers is those ugly mini cabbage things that make me gag , brussle sprouts ?

Last edited:
Reactions: c_hall100

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
the only thing i hate worse than scammers is those ugly mini cabbage things that make me gag , brussle sprouts ?

Try them roasted with honey, dijon mustard added. I can give you the recipe. Not that bad in fact. :p