• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I have a dumb newbie question

Daithi66

Horology Curious
20/8/20
How long does it typically take before the new Omega models get released as reps? I really like the new Omega Speedmaster 'Silver Snoopy Award' 50th Anniversary watch that was released... uhm... like around now (Fall of 2020). As soon as a rep version is released, I'd like to get one. So... do you guys know how long it takes before the new models start showing up?

sp-SilverSnoopyAward-31032425002001-vueC-large.jpg

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Well, not every watch gets repped. So if this will be repped or not will tell the time. How long it takes? you could ask your Dog, if you have no one it doesen't matter because there is no answer. Maybe 6Month, Maybe one Year....Maybe never. Maybe someone is working on it actually.
The "old" Snoopy is on the Market, maybe you could go with it :)

Reactions: KJ2020

Daithi66

Horology Curious
20/8/20
Thanks for responding. That's what I figured, but just needed someone to say it anyway.

I'll wait and hope. Sometimes you just see a watch that you really like. This is one of those times.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I feel it will be repped, it's a nice piece but as the guys have said who knows when. Maybe puretime can shed some light on the chances?

sergiofp94

11/2/19
Spain
I think the is a thread within some of our Trusted Dealers (I think in Pure Time) called “Get it repped” or something like that in which you can ask this kind of questions and Angus will ask the factories.
Hope I helped you

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando RWI

smile54

Looking Around
19/2/20
That would actually be amazing. I love that model as well and I am on at least 5 lists in 3 different countries to get it but I feel like my chances are very very slim. So would definitely consider a rep ????
If there is a way to replicate the back as well, I have to admit that it would be incredible, even if the watch ends up costing a bit more!