• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster 300 non-spectre

Menez

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/1/20
Hello, I'm interested in getting the Seamaster 300, non-Spectre watch with the decorated Miyota 8215 or if possible with the new super clone movement. I can’t seem to find it on the TD’s sites, can you help me?

What are the major flaws on this one? I know the ones on the spectre version only.

Are the lug widths on the current ones for sale from TD's sized at 21mm like the gen? I would like to get an aftermarket nato strap too.
Thanks!

c2d6c2b00df245073ee9f06be1c85ea9.jpg

Menez

16/1/20
[mention]imranbecks [/mention] thanks a lot for the help, but sadly the only one I am looking for is the steel one

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
[mention]imranbecks [/mention] thanks a lot for the help, but sadly the only one I am looking for is the steel one

I guess the demand for the standard model isn't there so VSF haven't done it. Their Spectre model looks impressive for a rep. I would imagine if they were to do the standard model, it would be just as good.

If you like it a lot, you can get a gen of it at a good price nowadays preowned or for a good discount from an AD if you want it new. Always good to save up and get the gen for a watch you really want, it'll be worth it as no rep can beat it :thumbsup:

Here's my gen..

50489846136_fc850772a5_b.jpg

Menez

16/1/20
Beautiful watch, I will consider getting gen in the future :)