• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

KZF Omega DeVille Prestige Co-Axial 39.5mm 7/2020

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
PureTime put this one up about a month ago. Andrew @ TrustyTime has it up too so it must be real.....KZF for $318. So far no one has bothered to post it so maybe there is a reason, idk...... I know that Dress watches don't get the love as divers, but I do love Omega and I am actually looking to add a dress watch or two to my collection. Anyone order it or have an opinion? I have never heard of KZF and it seems as though they only made this one variation which seems very strange to me as there are 36 variations of this one on the Omega site + another 36 in the smaller 36.8mm size. I was actually waiting and hoping for a few more options to choose from before ordering, but if anyone has any info on this one I would love to hear it....
50218694752_b516a73c5e_b.jpg

50218694757_37dd396433_b.jpg

Last edited:

Murmelstone

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/8/19
Is there a steel bracelet for that one? Google tells me I cannot simply use Seamaster here.

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Is there a steel bracelet for that one? Google tells me I cannot simply use Seamaster here.

The seamaster bracelet is not right & most likely won't work at all. I decided to order the FKF DeVille which has way more options as far as dial colors etc & that one does have the option of the bracelet. Here is a pic of the one I ordered. It'll be a while, but I will put up some pics once it arrives.