• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Seamaster No Time To Die - VSF v3 pictorial

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Omega Seamaster No Time To Die - VSF v3

The Omega Seamaster is a watch with a long history and a number of fans, it's an iconic model for Omega, but I never liked it. Something in its design wasn't singing to me, I still can't identify it fully.

I was never a Bond fan either, and in general I don't like mixing watch brands with other brands such as movies or cars or football players and so on.

But then I stumbled on a pic showing this watch. It was a Seamaster. It had 007 written all over it. It even had the name of a movie... but what the hell it was an AWESOME watch, period.

To be totally honest, I liked the vintage inspired look of the spectre too, but this one is on another league imho.
It's contemporary, titanium gives it that rugged look that matches perfectly with the military inspired dial and it has patina lume. Plus it features a wonderful mesh bracelet that's just the icing on the cake, together with a nato strap that's perfectly matching the watches color scheme. Hats off to Omega for a flawless design, old and new perfectly blended together.

I won't go through the comparison with the gen, tbh I didn't even take the time to compare it myself, I just knew I wanted it.
I'll spend a word on the mesh bracelet though. In this v3 version the mesh bracelet is made of steel vs the case being titanium. The difference is there but not really noticeable imho, and I have more than a few watches in my collection. Of course a titanium mesh would be more desirable, but until there is one available this steel surrogate can do without the minimum issue.

For the rest the watch is top quality and it shows immediately. Attention to detail is incredible, check the brushed hands or the machining work on the bezel for instance.

Another fact that's worth to mention since I read it happened to others too is the loose caseback. Please guys check your caseback one you get the watch, it will likely need to be tightened. Nothing difficult, all you need is a 5 usd rubber ball you can find on ebay or amazon.

I already wrote too much, let the pics do the talking now.

I hope you liked the pictorial and possibly found it useful, see you soon!

Cripmaster

Looking Around
18/12/20
Hi, I'm new to this site. Not sure what version of the No Time to Die watch I have as it was a non working gift at the time. I had it worked on and in the process the second hand was somehow damaged and couldn't be put back on. Does anyone know how or where I can get a replacement? Any help would be appreciated.

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Hi, I'm new to this site. Not sure what version of the No Time to Die watch I have as it was a non working gift at the time. I had it worked on and in the process the second hand was somehow damaged and couldn't be put back on. Does anyone know how or where I can get a replacement? Any help would be appreciated.

First you need to know what movement you have inside because hands size will be different based on that. And then finding it will be no joke. Maybe try Parnis for a start

Tmills

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/12/20
Las Vegas, NV
Your NTTD Seamaster is gorgeous! I've been eyeing this model since it was announced.

Quick question though, is the rep case truly titanium or just a titanium-like coating?

Last edited:

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz
Your NTTD Seamaster is gorgeous! I've been eyeing this model since it was announced.

Quick question though, is the rep case truly titanium or just a titanium-like coating?

Titanium, it’s super light. I love wearing it because of how light it is.

Reactions: Tmills

Tmills

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/12/20
Las Vegas, NV
Titanium, it’s super light. I love wearing it because of how light it is.

Wow, what a time to be alive in the rep world! I've been eyeing this model since it was announced, but was unsure as I didn't want a SS case. I can only imagine how great it feels on a NATO

Thanks for the feedback!

Mcclay811

Looking Around
17/12/20
What a beautiful piece, I have been thinking about getting a replica for some time. Usually I don't really like Omega but this one just spoke to me the first time I seen it. Looked it up and sure enough there is a replica, so I put in my order.

Great pictures by the way. Thanks for sharing them

Cripmaster

Looking Around
18/12/20
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knew what type of hands would go on this NTTD rep? I think its a VSF gen 1 rep, but not sure. It was a gift and the person that gave it to me wasn't the original buyer and wasn't positive. It needs a replacement second hand. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!