• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PloProf - "desperately" looking for one to buy

Sox2010

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
4/11/19
EU
Hi Guys,
long story short, I tried it in the WTB section and on other places. but so far no luck.
Its just that I remember being mich younger, I admired on a friend of the family wrist this specific model. (at this time I was not aware of name etc.).
Now as I have a little boy myself somehow I want to give him the change in summer vacation to see that beast at daddies wrist ;)
So pls help me out if you have one or know one who might sell it to me.
Preferable within EU as customs are sometimes a pain...
If it would be a V 1,5 or even v2 this would be awesome. having a mesh.. well that would be the cherry on the cake.
I know.. this sounds like a mission impossible. but who knows. this group of people here is awesome.. so I might be lucky.
many thanks
Sox

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
Welcome to the boat most of us Omega freaks are on. I would not be surprised if our dear friend p0pperini pops up and shows us his beautiful trio just to... hurt us. :(

Reactions: p0pperini

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
If you want a ploppy to impress junior just buy a real one! Wouldn’t want break his heart with a rep....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

macarone

Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
Welcome to the boat most of us Omega freaks are on. I would not be surprised if our dear friend p0pperini pops up and shows us his beautiful trio just to... hurt us. :(

Don’t forget about my quadruple hit!
953f671345dfcecc231a291735d8800a.jpg

Sox2010

INMATE
4/11/19
EU
If you want a ploppy to impress junior just buy a real one! Wouldn’t want break his heart with a rep....

Well.. this might be the next step if I like it on my wrist... hehe.. usually I go rep and then gen for the ones I love

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Having been tagged, it would be rude of me not to oblige - although my contribution is tinged with envy and shame, following macarone's impressive spread...

SqeTv.png

Good luck with your search Sox2010 - Ploppies do surface M2M now and then, but they get snapped up instantly! Subscribe to the sales threads on RWI, RWG.bz and RG and you could get lucky... Also, don't give up on the WTB post(s). I got one of mine that way, on RG.

Sox2010

INMATE
4/11/19
EU
Having been tagged, it would be rude of me not to oblige - although my contribution is tinged with envy and shame, following macarone's impressive spread...

SqeTv.png

Good luck with your search Sox2010 - Ploppies do surface M2M now and then, but they get snapped up instantly! Subscribe to the sales threads on RWI, RWG.bz and RG and you could get lucky... Also, don't give up on the WTB post(s). I got one of mine that way, on RG.

Thanks! And impressive pieces!
since ages i am screening the sales area here... almost an obsession and wifey is not happy with amount of time I am spending for the search :(
so I hope onetime...

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach

SqeTv.png

I regret the tag.

Sox2010

INMATE
4/11/19
EU
Nice that you all sharing your ploprof pictures here ;) but the teasing does not help me with my search ;)

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
At Perfect clones it seems to be available........somebody tried it there?

They're no longer made. Some sites still list it - along with many, many other watches that are no longer available.

Reactions: mrsullivan

macarone

Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
I just put an order in, now waiting for qc’s. Thanks for the tip, now I have a handful!

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
I just put an order in, now waiting for qc’s. Thanks for the tip, now I have a handful!
It took all my willpower to avoid a sarcastic answer to Ede70's suggestion - I even deleted one. Mind you, yours is much wittier - so I'm glad I didn't go with it.

mpx

I'm Pretty Popular
6/2/20
Austria
I already gave up looking for one. They are not made anymore and everyone who has one will take it to the grave with him. The only way I found to get the Ploprof-Feeling without getting the Gen is to get a Helson Sharkmaster 600, which is a Homage to the Ploprof. But even that is sold out at the moment. But maybe you can find a used one somewhere (https://www.helsonwatches.com/shop.php#!/Sharkmaster-600/c/31785128/offset=0&sort=normal)