• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Seamaster NTTD Strap options

keisuke_z

Renowned Member
22/1/13
So I recently tried out my NTTD on the black Diver300m strap and it wasn’t bad, but it didn’t look great either. Wondered whether anyone made an espresso / dark brown rubber strap and found this: https://www.horusstraps.com/products/omega-seamaster-strap-espresso-rubber

Apparently Horus makes one… uncertain whether it only fits the regular Diver 300m or if it would fit the NTTD… at $262usd though…… damn. I don’t think I could justify it even though the chance for a curved end rubber strap is calling to me…

keisuke_z

Renowned Member
22/1/13
So I recently tried out my NTTD on the black Diver300m strap and it wasn’t bad, but it didn’t look great either. Wondered whether anyone made an espresso / dark brown rubber strap and found this: https://www.horusstraps.com/products/omega-seamaster-strap-espresso-rubber

Apparently Horus makes one… uncertain whether it only fits the regular Diver 300m or if it would fit the NTTD… at $262usd though…… damn. I don’t think I could justify it even though the chance for a curved end rubber strap is calling to me…

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
I’d just stick with the OEM style nato...omega designers didn’t just pluck that combination out of thin air...considerable thought has gone into it. Don’t think I can do better but each to their own

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

keisuke_z

Renowned Member
22/1/13

Just reporting back - I’d ordered one for my PO and after it arrived I realized this is that really flimsy silicone rubber, not the more robust feel like RubberB vulcanized rubber. Chalk up the shipping fees as a learning opportunity for me lol. Sending it straight back to Horus!

Reactions: Matt88

JohnnyDangerous

Known Member
29/3/19
Just reporting back - I’d ordered one for my PO and after it arrived I realized this is that really flimsy silicone rubber, not the more robust feel like RubberB vulcanized rubber. Chalk up the shipping fees as a learning opportunity for me lol. Sending it straight back to Horus!

I ordered the 'espresso' colored strap from Horus... it doesn't fit the NTTD, the espresso' color was also a washed out diarrhea brown too... not a good look. Returned and refunded

I love Erika's straps, have a shit ton of them!

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
Has anyone bought one of these NTTD-Titan-Steel-Mesh-Straps from Aliexpress? I wonder if they are really made of Titan and make a difference to the Mesh-Straps coming with the Rep. I dont mean the cheap ones; they are obviously made of SS. I mean the more expensive ones ranging from 130 to 180 Euros.

ohmy

AAAAA+++++
Certified
23/1/19
Germany
Has anyone bought one of these NTTD-Titan-Steel-Mesh-Straps from Aliexpress? I wonder if they are really made of Titan and make a difference to the Mesh-Straps coming with the Rep. I dont mean the cheap ones; they are obviously made of SS. I mean the more expensive ones ranging from 130 to 180 Euros.

Would also like to know.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Esprit007

Patron
Certified
8/11/15
CONUS

Would also like to know.

Thirded!

atom

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/2/12
Has anyone tried this?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B092JGD7D6/

It seems to be actually titanium. Clasp looks meh, but color should match (and it's apparently very light). Someone in comments has it on one. Wondering if anyone else here has tried it. Price is right.

Last edited:
Reactions: spaceman007

ohmy

AAAAA+++++
Certified
23/1/19
Germany
Has anyone tried this?

It seems to be actually titanium. Clasp looks meh, but color should match (and it's apparently very light). Someone in comments has it on one. Wondering if anyone else here has tried it. Price is right.

But that’s a completely different style. It’s much more „elegant“. Don’t know how to describe it better.

Last edited:

atom

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/2/12
But that’s a completely different style. It’s much more „elegant“. Don’t know how to describe it better.

It seems to use smaller wires and a bit different of a weave pattern. 30 across vs 18 across, and the omega bracelet has more of an "angle" to the beads. Omega is also thicker.

But I'm not sure if it's worth the tradeoff for the lightness and color match.

I ordered one, it'll probably get here before my watch lol.

ohmy

AAAAA+++++
Certified
23/1/19
Germany
https://watchbandit.de/produkt/zweiteiliges-nato-uhrenarmband-schwarz-beige-grau-wb-original/

cc0ad59a94c691896fbae4b1e7bb2f64.jpg

51e41aff5e3fad872192e527a94a626b.jpg

ce765626454ce4b58b2876f4b9ad1bd5.jpg

Nikoteen

I'm Pretty Popular
12/5/12
I've got one of these straps 'TheAge' and it is deffo titanium, however in my opinion it is not thick enough...it's a little too fine for this watch. FWIW i also bought a so-called real titanium strap from Ali Express for the NTTD, and although it is a beautiful bracelet, it was most definitely NOT titanium, despite being stamped so on the clasp and ends. It was 95$.
So in the end i went with a canvas.....I'll try and post a pic (but haven't posted here in a while, so need to check out how we host pics nowadays)
PXL_20220203_122628297.MPcf27011eae6a6673.jpg

PXL_20220203_122632513.MP5bf51e72a7a4aed6.jpg

Last edited:

spaceman007

5/1/22
Has anyone tried this?

Thanks for the link again, I just received it and its nice and light compared to the VSF v4 strap, I am very happy with it. The finish is more matte than the VSF one and the real strap but looks pretty good to me. I would the agree the clasp is ok but comfort wise I am not complaining. Especially for 50 bucks!

I personally dont think its too thin for this watch, its perfect for summer temps IMO.

Last edited:

thetechnomonkey

Supporter
Certified
9/12/18
UK
I've got one of these straps 'TheAge' and it is deffo titanium, however in my opinion it is not thick enough...it's a little too fine for this watch. FWIW i also bought a so-called real titanium strap from Ali Express for the NTTD, and although it is a beautiful bracelet, it was most definitely NOT titanium, despite being stamped so on the clasp and ends. It was 95$.
So in the end i went with a canvas.....I'll try and post a pic (but haven't posted here in a while, so need to check out how we host pics nowadays)
PXL_20220203_122628297.MPcf27011eae6a6673.jpg

PXL_20220203_122632513.MP5bf51e72a7a4aed6.jpg

Like the look of that. Where did you get that canvas strap from mate?