• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega LMPO QC

Max111

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/3/19
Hi everyone. I got QC pictures. The seller was great but I feel that pearl is a little big based on these shiny pictures. Any thoughts?

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
Sitting here looking at my noob v5, it does look to be too big and fill more of the triangle than mine does

keisuke_z

Renowned Member
22/1/13
The pearl on my V6 looks just like the gen.

*edit* I’d recommend you ask for a less shiny / overexposed photo first - close up on the bezel pearl.

Last edited:
Reactions: Max111

Max111

15/3/19
The pearl on my V6 looks just like the gen.

*edit* I’d recommend you ask for a less shiny / overexposed photo first - close up on the bezel pearl.

I did exactly that. Thank you. P. S. Keisuke Honda was my favorite soccer player in CSKA and Milan.

Reactions: keisuke_z

Max111

15/3/19
Thank you! I thought the pearl and bezel were centered. Original pictures were too shiny and it looked like the pearl was too big. The new pictures are much better.

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/3/06
London
Its worth asking if the bezel is nice and tight and not loose side to side, i have the same one, and the feeling of the bezel makes it stand out as a rep. Visually though, its a stunna.

Max111

15/3/19
Its worth asking if the bezel is nice and tight and not loose side to side, i have the same one, and the feeling of the bezel makes it stand out as a rep. Visually though, its a stunna.

I will definitely ask. Thank you