• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What is LiquidMetal with rubber from VSF

jmk81

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/2/20
EU
Hi all,

I am thinking about 43,5 PO with black/orange (1/4) bezel, the one named on PureTime Planet Ocean 43.5mm SS VSF 1:1 Best Edition Black/Orange Bezel Black Dial on Black Nylon Strap A8900 Super Clone V2.
It says:
Bezel Updated uni-directional rotating liquidmetal bezel with orange rubber, same as genuine
What is this VSF Liquid Metal? I know about Omega gen one, but how does this VSF's feel? Is is like metal in touch? And rubber part? Is it real rubber baked into metal? Will this be durable?

Because the other one I am considering is Planet Ocean 600M Co-Axial GMT 43.5mm VSF 1:1 Best Edition Black Dial Orange Markers on SS Bracelet A8605 Super Clone.
This one has ceramic bezel so I absolutely know what to expect.
But I just like the first one a little bit more, so I'm torn here, all help will be appreciated.

PS - will rubber strap from non-GMT PO fit to GMT one? They're both 43,5. Since this can be bought separately and the strap is like responsible in half for my delight with this watch.

Reactions: qbapiasek

jmk81

4/2/20
EU
This is getting more and more confusing...

Trusty has the very same watch (1/4 orange, VS Factory Omega Planet Ocean 600m Chronometer 43.5mm) described as:

BEZEL: Swiss Grade Black Ceramic Bezel with Orange Rubber at 0-15 (Uni-Directional)

Not to mention movement is decorated Asia 2836-2...

Is this really possible? The same factory is offering the same watch in two different configurations? Different bezel and different movement?

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
No doubt that. The TS websites dont always give the correct discriptions. Its def a clone movement. As far as my understanding goes the bezel os ceramic, but the its ingraved and not liquid metal at all

jmk81

4/2/20
EU
As far as my understanding goes the bezel os ceramic, but the its ingraved and not liquid metal at all

OK, I asked some TDs about the bezel but everyone responded "as description on website says". So I just ordered one I guess we'll see...

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
Cant go wrong there. Might get called out from really close up, but no one will get that close. Besides the engraved bezel I think everything else is very well repped. Send some pics when you get it please