• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

where to buy a rep speedy moonwatch?

Speedy005

Looking Around
4/2/20
hey guys,

can you recommend a legit website where I can buy a rep speedy? I only heard of trusty time yet.

A few months ago I wanted to buy a gen speedy, but unfortunately the money was missing after some other purchases and a good offer has expired. I wanted to buy the 311.30.42.30.01.005 version with hesalite glass and the "normal" case back.

After a few posts here in the forum, I read that there is almost no 1:1 copy (yet). I only saw a lot of scam websites and TD not selling the 18/19 version. Do you have any recommendations?

Migueldef1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/1/17
Not for now. There are a lot of Omegas that are "super reps", but for that one, I did not find it yet.

Hope one day one factory make a 1:1 rep. The problem in the actual reps it's also the same, the position of the 6.00 dial and marker

Last edited:

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
Did you even bother to take a look at our TD list?

There are no decent Speedy reps out there, zero. Also no Omega super reps, just pretty good one. Speedmaster reps are not even halfway there, there's no rep movement that would allow them to make a watch with the correct subdial spacing. I wouldn't hold my breath.

Mr.Paneristi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/3/18
If noob can make a solid Rolex Daytona rep with clone movement, I can't see why they can't rep a hugely popular close back speedy