• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

This Fake Omega Seamaster Is Unbelievable Watchfinder & Co.

Bossmaster1337

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/8/17
looks like Watchfinder did another rep v gen review for us. this time with the Seamaster 300 2018 vs the VSF one (yes i know there is another thread for that watch but I believe this is a overall look at the VSF reps and the Omega Gens). nice to see he's not spending the entire video with the nonsense of "fake watch fake people" took me a little longer than I care to admit to spot the difference at 1080P on my TV... anyway enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8izNCg4-mgc

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

krkqm2008

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/18
Dallas Texas
Just watched it , lol it’s sad when the only thing he has left to say in the end is “ are you happy to wear a fake” LOL

SUPER REP THIS OMEGA ASAP

Bill_C

21/10/19
North of Mexico, South of Canada
The VSF is functionally a great watch and no rep enthusiast would fool themselves into believing they have something as highly crafted as a gen... but unless you
(a) have the cash for and really want the gen or
(b) truly need the waterproof and anti-magnetic superiority of the gen
then there really isn't a compelling argument for spending the money on the gen when these exist.
Sure, there is the argument that you're wearing a fake, blah, blah blah, what about the heritage, blah, blah blah... but does anyone in the rep world really care what .1% of the world might think of our reps or of us? Believe me, most people don't notice that you are even wearing a watch let alone what watch or if it's genuine or not.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
I see in the comments in YouTube of people losing their shite.

No matter what rubbish they concoct, just because a watch is from an AD does not mean you "respect the heritage"; likewise, just because a watch is a clone does not mean you're human scum.

That's some blazing pretentious sniffing your own fart shite right there going on about gens being valuable and better because they can be passed on to children and such. Heck, that's advertising right in line with the De Beers diamond cucks.

Final thoughts: how about we let each other be and wear whatever the flip we want? Instead of turning noses straight up the sky and being pretentious cucks, what about just enjoying the hobby? Not everyone can afford getting a certificate of authenticity to "prove you love the heritage". Not everyone can justify the opportunity cost of constant service calls and being afraid of a $5000 timepiece getting a scratch.

Likewise, let's not take our DHGate shitter and wave it about in public like a prick and put others down. There are some real cucks out there using reps to downright "the fukk?" reasons. I don't mean to judge too harshly, but god damn, don't fukkin wear 2 iced out GMT's to a club and ask for the finest Pussoi.

Great review by Watchfinder. I just think the bloke and a lot of people who are extreme about clones being weapons of m(ass) destruction need to gently unpry their heads out of their steamy polished rears.

Much love to everyone ❣️

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Bill_C

21/10/19
That's some blazing pretentious sniffing your own fart shite right there going on about gens being valuable and better because they can be passed on to children and such. Heck, that's advertising right in line with the De Beers diamond cucks.

LOL! That is the best thing I've read in a long time! That should be your signature!

Final thoughts: how about we let each other be and wear whatever the flip we want? Instead of turning noses straight up the sky and being pretentious cucks, what about just enjoying the hobby? Not everyone can afford getting a certificate of authenticity to "prove you love the heritage".

Well said! And to your point, there are real a-holes in the rep game that use their reps to put others down or compensate for their low self esteem. They are just as bad as the purists that crap on people who own and wear reps. Opposing slices of bread on the same turd sandwich.

surf

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/8/12
Man wish they had not done that.. I have Gen. and Fake watches, but bringing this up really hurts the honest people and helps the scammers.

Bill_C

21/10/19
Man wish they had not done that.. I have Gen. and Fake watches, but bringing this up really hurts the honest people and helps the scammers.

Yeah man, I thought the same thing. They think they are doing everyone a service by calling this out, but all they are doing is advertising a new side hustle for the scammers on eBay that want to purchase the VSF and source box and papers so they can scam some unsuspecting mark out of their hard earned cash.

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
I totally enjoy Watchfinder and his classy voice flow, but still : I don't know if all these youtubers are dumb "defenders of the faith", hidden rep enthusiasts (Watchfinder probably is!) or simply naive, or if there is an unseen plan from our beloved rep factories behind these videos, but these "Be careful of the big bad fakes" messages turn into a worldwide advertisement for first class replicas.

All in all I find these vids quite enjoyable ;-)

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Yeah man, I thought the same thing. They think they are doing everyone a service by calling this out, but all they are doing is advertising a new side hustle for the scammers on eBay that want to purchase the VSF and source box and papers so they can scam some unsuspecting mark out of their hard earned cash.

+1

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
LOL! That is the best thing I've read in a long time! That should be your signature!

Well said! And to your point, there are real a-holes in the rep game that use their reps to put others down or compensate for their low self esteem. They are just as bad as the purists that crap on people who own and wear reps. Opposing slices of bread on the same turd sandwich.
Thanks for the kind words brother! Took your advice and made it my signature ;)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
I think the same as above, this guy at watchfinder is becoming a rep enthusiast. I thought after the Daytona one I thought it’d be a few years before I see another, if not ever again.

I do get they are pushing the ‘only buy from a reputable dealer angle’ which really is the way to go for many when these fakes exist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mixad

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/1/20
Actually that video brought me here. Was looking for a gen but now...?

Reactions: any5at32

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
Actually that video brought me here. Was looking for a gen but now...?
There is a gen sales section. You may want to become a supporting member. Like many other sites M2M sales usually require some.level.of trust and establishment.

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
I am happy with my fake watches and also my side chick’s fake tits, butt, vag, moans and orgasm.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

virus975

Looking Around
29/6/15
where to get this exact model? i searched PT but got lost with so many seamaster models. can someone give me direct link to the exact watch? thanks

Burrogs

Horology Curious
17/8/12
Will the clasp fit a gen? Was going to get a gen adjustable clasp from my OB for my speedy, but may as well get the whole watch with it if this one will work.

Reactions: virus975

Bill_C

21/10/19
where to get this exact model? i searched PT but got lost with so many seamaster models. can someone give me direct link to the exact watch? thanks

I wouldn't order from a website, even a TD's website. That's just a personal preference.

I prefer going the "relationship building" route of selecting a TD, PMing them through this site, telling them the model I want (in your case a VSF Omega Seamaster) and let them source you what you want. This tends to get you the best results.

Websites offer the CC option, but even TD's websites are susceptible hacking and the CC service they use are not 100% safe. That's why sites like this exist so that you can contact them directly and transfer funds safely. You'll likely have to pay through WU or PP.

FYI - You may want to get acquainted with this forum's rules and advice for purchasing. It will save you headache and frustration in the long run.

Just my 2 cents

mpowerjon

Horology Curious
26/10/19
I think the same as above, this guy at watchfinder is becoming a rep enthusiast. I thought after the Daytona one I thought it’d be a few years before I see another, if not ever again.

I do get they are pushing the ‘only buy from a reputable dealer angle’ which really is the way to go for many when these fakes exist.

Totally agree. Does their management watch these videos? Seems like they're over the line of a conflict of interest.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk