• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CrPO - Am I being to picky

Migueldef1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/1/17
Hi,

I know about the RWI politics about the QC (that the pics are essentially for us), but please, tell me (it's for me important your advises) if I'm being to picky about this exemple. All the markers from 12 to 6 are not centered, and the marker on 3 it's missalign.

Also near the marker in the bezel, that it's perfectly centered, it looks that it had a retouch of paint (I do have afraid that the paint start to peel off). I know that the pictures are really amplied, but....

And the amplitude it's too low (in fact any watch that I can receive, it will go for a full service, so I suppose that it will not be a problem).

Can you tell me if you accept this watch if it was for you?

Regards,

Migueldef1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/1/17
The "problem" it's when I compare it with other watchs, for exemple this one from other member that the markers are perfectly centered between the lines:

Picture from @Thracher

Regards,

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Your watch looks good.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
The "problem" it's when I compare it with other watchs, for exemple this one from other member that the markers are perfectly centered between the lines:

Picture from @Thracher

Regards,

This pic is taken from a different angle than the pic of your watch, so it's impossible to compare the 2.

The 5, 10, 15 and 20 markers on yours are a tiny fraction of a millimetre off - it's not something that you are going to see when the watch is on your wrist, but only you can decide if you can accept the watch or not.

tommikeson

24/10/14
It's the same as every other one I've seen. Those markers are printed on, there is no variance.

If you were to critique those sub markers, it would be on a new release where nobody has seen the version. If the forum consensus is that they are spaced wrong, everyone would be aware and every watch would have the same issue.

Usually when people inspect the markers, on this watch you are looking at the 12 and 6 for example. Those markers are placed there by a person, a person can screw it up and tilt one or not get them perfectly aligned. That is the kind of thing you pay attention to, things that will differ between two watches.