• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

manuel02

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/1/21
fabulous is an understatement, only flaw, but subjective, the dial is a bit too big, especially for my wrist :(. for the rest ... what a fairy tale

Bonestorm19

Known Member
27/1/20
CANADA
fabulous is an understatement, only flaw, but subjective, the dial is a bit too big, especially for my wrist :(. for the rest ... what a fairy tale

That sounds like a you problem, I have 6-1/2" wrists and I think it looks fantastic on me. It's all personal preference.

Lazza

Known Member
13/11/17
I’m still hoping to get a genuine, but I don’t know how much longer it’ll be in production for.

Some decent deals on eBay, they are def dropping in price, I expect Omega to get a lot more in the shops, when "finally the film comes out" But do you want the original which looks like the bracelet from the film, or the new one with the stronger catch on it?

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Damn, basically i wanted to go with the blue wave dial. But somehow i'm now hooked with the nttd version. Hard decision :confused:

The blue wave SMP is striking with its ceramic dial and bezel whereas the NTTD is very subtle with its matte finish and aluminium bezel. Different feel too with the steel being heavier than the titanium of the NTTD which is lightweight. Some people prefer heavy watches for that hefty feel so I can understand why the NTTD might not be for everyone.
51240509732_ac2235e182_b.jpg

Last edited:

atomicman

Horology Curious
6/6/21
Putting them side by side does not make it easier :eek:. Thank you :eek:
Further i have a Steinhart Ocean One Ceramic in Black. So getting a blue one would be a nice elegant addition, but the more stealthier Bond model as well for more casual days.

Hmm, and in the long run, i want to add a Aqua Terra as well. :thumbsup: one more elegent Watch, which would lead more towards NTTD Edition.

Matty369

Supporter
Certified
24/8/16
EU
Regarding NTTD 007 - I've contacted TD and it seems VSF V4 is unavailable and nobody knows when will it appear. But ORF NTTD is available and, judging by QC and promo photos on Trusty web site, it looks really good.
Anyone know more about ORF variant ?

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz
Regarding NTTD 007 - I've contacted TD and it seems VSF V4 is unavailable and nobody knows when will it appear. But ORF NTTD is available and, judging by QC and promo photos on Trusty web site, it looks really good.
Anyone know more about ORF variant ?

Is the ORF SS or Ti? If it is only available in SS I’d just wait or keep an eye on M2M for a vsf to come up.

Last edited:

Matty369

Supporter
Certified
24/8/16
EU
Is the ORF SS or Ti? If it is only available in SS I’d just wait or keep an eye on M2M for a vsf to come up.
ORF is Ti, same ad VSF.
They did a good job on regular Seamasters (on pair or even better than VSF). I hope thed did the same thing with NTTD.

Reactions: Bonestorm19

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Putting them side by side does not make it easier :eek:. Thank you :eek:
Further i have a Steinhart Ocean One Ceramic in Black. So getting a blue one would be a nice elegant addition, but the more stealthier Bond model as well for more casual days.

Hmm, and in the long run, i want to add a Aqua Terra as well. :thumbsup: one more elegent Watch, which would lead more towards NTTD Edition.

Coincidentally, I happened to have those watches you mentioned.... Aqua Terra, NTTD and Steinhart 39 black ceramic :thumbsup:​​​​​​

51243072925_4b18b2ccbc_b.jpg

atomicman

Horology Curious
6/6/21
That is amazing. Thanks for the photos.
How does the steinhart keeps up with the omega reps?

Take5

Known Member
14/5/20
Having enjoyed living with the V3 NTTD for a year I went and checked out the gen today and I can honestly say there is no meaningful difference to its appearance from 10 -20 cm distance, save for the notch on the He valve. The crystal is marginally clearer but really not perfect on the Gen, and the only other point I noticed was the red Seamaster monogram is slightly more vibrant on the gen but only slightly.

Other minor difference like the weave on the nato you could tell side by side but not apart.

Really impressed.

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Having enjoyed living with the V3 NTTD for a year I went and checked out the gen today and I can honestly say there is no meaningful difference to its appearance from 10 -20 cm distance, save for the notch on the He valve. The crystal is marginally clearer but really not perfect on the Gen, and the only other point I noticed was the red Seamaster monogram is slightly more vibrant on the gen but only slightly.

Other minor difference like the weave on the nato you could tell side by side but not apart.

Really impressed.

Is red monogram improved on V4?

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz
Kinda loses its vintage inspired appeal with that much AR, but that’s just me. It certainly makes the dial pop though!

Reactions: MrBurgundy

Matze71

Renowned Member
Certified
8/1/16
It is not a new crystal, it is double ar coating. done by a watchsmith in Germany

Reactions: Cadows

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
To each their own. I like the crystal the way it is with the AR coating only on the underside be it the gen or rep. I'm sure it looks great with double coating, but like someone mentioned, it loses the vintage style appeal of the watch.

​​​​​