• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

Dvtworks

Horology Curious
2/3/21
So have had a lot of play in my bezel since day 1 which has started to bother me after playing with some other high end gen watches. Took it apart to see if I could tighten it up somehow but now I can't get bezel back on completely, any tips? Should I just press down on the side that's stuck more?

Bonus Pic: watch on Marlon Brando mode which I think looks quite clean.

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
So have had a lot of play in my bezel since day 1 which has started to bother me after playing with some other high end gen watches. Took it apart to see if I could tighten it up somehow but now I can't get bezel back on completely, any tips? Should I just press down on the side that's stuck more?

Bonus Pic: watch on Marlon Brando mode which I think looks quite clean.

Perhaps change the wire spring shape or use a thicker wire spring which goes underneath the bezel, it does help

Goldenboy74

Known Member
21/4/21
My new V4:
ZbmmKb.jpg
Zbmo9p.jpg
ZbmWBX.jpg
ZbmaRi.jpg
Zbmqs5.jpg
ZbmYqt.jpg
ZbmODF.jpg

Delivered after raids by VSF / TD?

Last edited:

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
Although I can’t help but see this watch as a film prop it would still be nice to see a titanium mesh bracelet before the film comes out.

642e64802d930d01740822cb8a6a47a7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atldml

Known Member
10/5/15
400$ for the Nato :skull-1: I would never ever spent this for a Nato gen or not.

Neither would I. I hate natos. But it's not for me to judge what someone else does with their money, and this site has lots of people who chase all manner gen accessories. I'm just sharing for those who do. Incidentally, for the record it's $400AUD, which would be closer to USD$300.