• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

Ddjr

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/2/20
In lieu of the recent raids on some major factories, most factories will be closed early for the Chinese New Year this year. Shipments will still continue until all factories have closed just before the holidays.
. This was an email I got from trustytime. Anyone know what this means, and or what raids were referenced?

Reactions: Wgrabes

MindOverMoney

Horology Curious
22/11/20
In lieu of the recent raids on some major factories, most factories will be closed early for the Chinese New Year this year. Shipments will still continue until all factories have closed just before the holidays.
. This was an email I got from trustytime. Anyone know what this means, and or what raids were referenced?

ZF factory was raided

vuducha

Horology Curious
29/4/20
EU
I finally pulled the trigger on this watch. I ordered from trustytime and am waiting on qc pictures. But with the Chinese new year shut down, plus covid, I probably won't see the actual watch for months. But I'm hopeful. And looking at all the pictures you guys post gives me a light at the end of the tunnel

It's fine, I too have to wait for the QC pics after Feb 20th due to all the ruckus. Patience, it will get there :)

UnluckyXIII

Known Member
22/8/17
I must have got lucky, purchased on 20th, QC sent and approved 21st, Shipped 24th, Tracking updated 25th, going from my previous order from Andrew (Trusty Time) it should be here in a week or so. (My Sub was ordered on the 7th and with me by the 19th, I was shocked tbh especially considering Brexit).

DC69

Patron
31/12/20

I got the same intel from Lucy (TrueTime168). The police shut down a factory (ZF, I believe) and all other factories are slowing down until the heath wears off. They will be closing down early for CNY and hopefully will be back in full steam after the 18th of February.

Edit: here is her post about this https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...ay-something-about-my-website-and-my-response

Last edited:

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
I agree.

Gen is a touch less milky imo.

But regardless of what gen looks like, the rep is pretty dull looking.

The red text and the shit about the Hev that people moaning about is just silly and only relevant to the handful of blokes on this thread...and meaningless in real life. Can’t say the same about a dull crystal

jep, the watch is awesome except the crystal. I think a single AR would do the trick. The Dial is great imo, too.

keisuke_z

Renowned Member
22/1/13
One member put a 2 sided AR crystal on the watch and so far that is the best mod yet.

I cannot for the life of me find the post where the member who got the 2xAR crystal shared. I was wondering whether the crystal was purchased or if it was sent to Prof’s Crystals here on the forum?

Matze71

Renowned Member
Certified
8/1/16
Sent mine today to a watchsmith for re-lume with superluminova and ar-coating :)

correllian G

Known Member
31/1/19
Here are pictures of the Gen Latest and Rep Latest braclet side by side. You can see the difference in color, finish and pattern.
b4d196e32beb98059e9665320dc1c877.jpg

d2ed4ed0ed86b61656c782aba648d1f2.jpg
These pictures are awesome and I just can't get the gen mesh out of my mind. You've convinced me!
Does anyone know of any place to source one in Australia / online?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Chesterfield

Known Member
14/7/15
I highly suggest you wait a few months. Look at how close the V4 bracelet is to the gen. VSF will nail it in the coming months and the last thing you want is to shell out nearly a grand and a half when you can get a 98% identical bracelet for under $200. Obviously the choice is yours but I would suggest you save your money and wait a little longer.