• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

UnluckyXIII

Known Member
22/8/17
Thx mate..
Strap is from Erika Originals with a bead blasted buckle
https://erikasoriginals.com/mn-straps/original.php

Ah my mistake, I thought the watch actually shipped on it (it looks that good), I’ve seen a few people using Marine Nationale straps more recently, how do you find it for comfort and does the buckle system get in the way at all?

Back to the watch actually, what version is that in the picture (I’ll be mortified if you say it’s Gen so I’ll apologise now just in case).

Reactions: perfecto71

Cloney

Supporter
13/12/16
Germany
Ah my mistake, I thought the watch actually shipped on it (it looks that good), I’ve seen a few people using Marine Nationale straps more recently, how do you find it for comfort and does the buckle system get in the way at all?

Back to the watch actually, what version is that in the picture (I’ll be mortified if you say it’s Gen so I’ll apologise now just in case).

haha, ok, watch is VSF V2
i love the MN straps from Erika, really high quality.
very comfortable and buckle system fits every wrist.
but not cheap at all

MindOverMoney

Horology Curious
22/11/20
Thx mate..
Strap is from Erika Originals with a bead blasted buckle
https://erikasoriginals.com/mn-straps/original.php

Damn, now I have to buy yet another strap..they look fantastic, are they as comfortable as they look??

I recently purchased the VSF V4 and although the milanese strap is really Well made I prefer to wear it on the NATO strap or a beige canvas strap I had lying around. imho the watch Just Looks so good with fabric Straps. i'll try Putting it on a Brown leather strap next.

Since I Fell down this high end Rep rabbit hole a couple of months ago I also bought a Ton of Straps and gave my old watches a New Look. This Community Really refreshed my watch enthusiasm :)

Btw: If anyone is interested in the milanese strap I am willing to let it Go ;)

MindOverMoney

Horology Curious
22/11/20
Since so many ask for Pictures of the V4 milanese strap here you go. Even If its still in stainless Steel an not Titanium, it Looks very Well made in my opinion. Also making milanese Straps that get slimmer (the NTTD one is 20mm to 18mm) is apparently more complicated to make. VSF has done a great Job with this one.

UnluckyXIII

Known Member
22/8/17
Blaming you guys for this, totally fell in love with this after seeing all of the photos so pulled the trigger this morning (always wanted a Bond watch but never felt like anything really resonated with me until the NTTD).

Reactions: Wgrabes

Klarmeister

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/2/19
Damn, now I have to buy yet another strap..they look fantastic, are they as comfortable as they look??

I recently purchased the VSF V4 and although the milanese strap is really Well made I prefer to wear it on the NATO strap or a beige canvas strap I had lying around. imho the watch Just Looks so good with fabric Straps. i'll try Putting it on a Brown leather strap next.

Since I Fell down this high end Rep rabbit hole a couple of months ago I also bought a Ton of Straps and gave my old watches a New Look. This Community Really refreshed my watch enthusiasm :)

Btw: If anyone is interested in the milanese strap I am willing to let it Go ;)
Do you have a link for the Canvas strap? The watch looks Stunning on this strap????

Gesendet von meinem SM-G970F mit Tapatalk

correllian G

Known Member
31/1/19
Since so many ask for Pictures of the V4 milanese strap here you go. Even If its still in stainless Steel an not Titanium, it Looks very Well made in my opinion. Also making milanese Straps that get slimmer (the NTTD one is 20mm to 18mm) is apparently more complicated to make. VSF has done a great Job with this one.
Amazing photos, thanks for those I'm very impressed too with the v4 always looked like an incredible mesh just wished it was in titanium but I've had others say it has an amazing titanium look and seen a few photos where it blends in incredibly well with the main case. Would you agree?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

MindOverMoney

Horology Curious
22/11/20
I think the colour Looks very good in combination with the watch and even on the Gen the bracelet Looks a little more silver than the watch Case. In Pictures its Always hard to Tell and Looks different all the time, so I checked it Out at a local AD.

Major difference for the bracelet is the weight, but the watch is so light already, only thing I Dont Like about Titanium watches. I prefer a little more weight on my wrist, but I love the look.

MindOverMoney

Horology Curious
22/11/20
Another thing, There we're so many Reports about the lume in the NTTD being shit, I think its absolutely sufficient. This Picture is Just after wearing it during the morning and then turning off the light in my Office, No UV light charging with a flashlight or anything
it remains clearly visible during the whole night as long as you are in a quite dark room. In Other settings (dim light) the lume is Not really visible, so maybe i Just Dont have that high expectations for a lume.

Only thing on my V4 that is Not top notch is that the bezel is Not completely fixed. There is a little Play for moving right or left when you Touch it. But in everyday use No big Deal, it doesnt move by itself. Dont know if that is a General Problem with the VSF V4 but i am Not the only one experiencing it. There are even Videos circulating of the Gen with this Problem, but the Gen I handled did Not have this (who would Accept this when buying a 8k watch is beyond me^^)

correllian G

Known Member
31/1/19
Movies been delayed again until October!! Welp there goes hopes of Titanium release with movie. Hopefully this doesn't deter VSF. Personally believe they wouldn't even pay attention to stuff like that but who knows...

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Wgrabes