• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

shedlock2000

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/7/16
FYI VSF v4 is officially available now: https://trustytime.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=35_83&products_id=22384

But looks like no titanium mesh yet :) just updates to the case design for now

I’ve taken a look at the link, but I can’t tell the difference between the V3.5 and the V4? The rotor looks different to me — like it’s a ball bearing rotor. Or am I missing something (my rotor is loud and annoying)!

They haven’t upgraded the red-on-white lettering on the dial, which was the other thing that bothered me a bit — nor the lume (which seems the same as the earlier gen). The listing says there have been changes to the mesh — but it looks the same as mine. So what has changed?

d83e07f3526ddfba969668d318b63ac3.jpg

ffb2ff94fefd67aede8a6edb3d350e51.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
This helps a bit to identify the versions.

Z6mrNK.jpg

Serialnumbers on backside:

V1: 89236388
V2-V3.5 aka V4: 82186396

Bracelet

V3: Fat Springbarendings on the backside
V3.5 aka V4: Slim Springbarendings on backside With Serialcode

MrBurgundy

Known Member
31/3/20
They haven’t upgraded the red-on-white lettering on the dial, which was the other thing that bothered me a bit

Yep, the "Seamaster" is meant to be the colour of the tip on the seconds hand...I don't see why that hasn't been update yet, it can't be that hard! :thud:

So, "Upgraded Casekit, Dial, Bezel and Markers to look like the Genuine". I can't tell the difference with the v3? Can anyone do up a side by side?

Reactions: Rolexman72

freefallrlc

21/6/15
Yep, the "Seamaster" is meant to be the colour of the tip on the seconds hand...I don't see why that hasn't been update yet, it can't be that hard! :thud:

So, "Upgraded Casekit, Dial, Bezel and Markers to look like the Genuine". I can't tell the difference with the v3? Can anyone do up a side by side?

The too dark SEAMASTER text should be updated, yes. They should do it the same way like the gen OMEGA; print it in white and overpring in red. Ould make it much more brighter

Reactions: BOSSK

shedlock2000

18/7/16
This helps a bit to identify the versions.

Z6mrNK.jpg

Serialnumbers on backside:

V1: 89236388
V2-V3.5 aka V4: 82186396

Bracelet

V3: Fat Springbarendings on the backside
V3.5 aka V4: Slim Springbarendings on backside With Serialcode

That’s helpful! Thanks!

Just a few tweaks and it could go on the NWNIG list!

Reactions: RobSe1

DonnyDB10

1/4/20
So, I finally got mine! I love it, but I noticed something upon delivery that I didn’t notice in the QC photos. The bezel markers are misaligned with the outer rim of the bezel. It’s very, very subtle, but has anyone else experienced this issue at all?

781c2075-7df2-4da5-9132-e17854ae8efd

Reactions: cosmo25

Klarmeister

1/2/19
Respectfully lads, the misaligned bezel is the most frequently mentioned issue on this thread. It really should've been the first thing you look out for on the QC pics.
Question now is, is it Fixable. Will need to reach out to a watchsmith.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G970F mit Tapatalk

Jamie76

Supporter
Certified
6/7/19
UK
Question now is, is it Fixable. Will need to reach out to a watchsmith.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G970F mit Tapatalk

Mine has a slightly loose bezel and has a little bit of play left and right. When tapping moves up and down very so slightly. Therefore, yours will probably align when you tweak it like mine does. However, if yours is loose as well it will probably bother you more. You can read about potential fix people have suggested on this thread - i haven't risked it yet!

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
Mine has a slightly loose bezel and has a little bit of play left and right. When tapping moves up and down very so slightly. Therefore, yours will probably align when you tweak it like mine does. However, if yours is loose as well it will probably bother you more. You can read about potential fix people have suggested on this thread - i haven't risked it yet!

Think he’s talking about the alignment of the insert within the scallop edged outer bezel. Easy fix luckily nevertheless but to be fair this was is a glaring error on the qc and should have been spotted!