• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz
So I had a v2 back in summer and couldn’t get used to the mesh so sold it very quickly to fund another purchase.

As a big bond fan I’m considering going for this again, however I can’t quite work out if I thought the watch felt like a bit of a ‘toy’ when I had it as opposed to my other heavier watches.

Anyone else had any similar thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, feels like a toy to me too due to the lightness compared to our regular SS watches. Personally I love the lightness, I forget I’m even wearing a watch. It does take a little getting used to if i haven’t worn it after a week or so and ‘toy like’ usually runs through my mind.

Reactions: Danza1813

freefallrlc

21/6/15
Yes ! Here you go.
adding also the leather puch.
I've confirmed the order ... hope I didn't got scamed because I've asked the latest version...

Like I said, this is not the latest. Ots a old V3 strap. The watch itself even looks like V2

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Yes ! Here you go.
adding also the leather puch.
I've confirmed the order ... hope I didn't got scamed because I've asked the latest version...

Its V3 version, and looking great :) Be lucky you get that travel pouch! they are really rare to get for free! :D
V2 has thinner Bezel Numbers and more space to the Bezel end.

Reactions: Glaude and Jobox

Klarmeister

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/2/19
Just two quick questions regarding this QC picture i received.

The Lume at the 40 minute marker seems dirty to me. Is this something to be concerned about? Also, the bezel at the 12 oclock Position Seems to be a little bit missaligned.

Feedback would be much appreciated.
8c2f293d4ecad06e5a1223bdc007874a.jpg

Gesendet von meinem SM-G970F mit Tapatalk

Jobox

Horology Curious
13/1/20
Its V3 version, and looking great :) Be lucky you get that travel pouch! they are really rare to get for free! :D
V2 has thinner Bezel Numbers and more space to the Bezel end.

Thanks mate, feel relieved ! What about the mesh ? Can you spot which version it is ?

Yes, I was surprised it was included :p

Jamie76

Certified
6/7/19
UK
Thanks mate, feel relieved ! What about the mesh ? Can you spot which version it is ?

Yes, I was surprised it was included :p

Mesh isn't the latest. Easy tell is the fixings on the back. Latest doesn't have them

Reactions: Jobox

TPS007

Horology Curious
19/12/17
Just wanna share how the lume looks like when fully charged and after 1 hour.

Fully-charged:

After 1 hour:

I'm pretty sure the lume would've died out after 1.5 hours.

Reactions: leo6929

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
Maybe factories are trying to clear out old stock and attracting people with the free pouch.

My "v3.5/4" that I got back in November I didn't get the pouch. Ryan comfirmed the factories recently started giving pouches again. And the last 2 QCs here seems to have received with a pouch and what it looks like is the old stock.

This is just a guess.

Klarmeister

1/2/19
Maybe factories are trying to clear out old stock and attracting people with the free pouch.

My "v3.5/4" that I got back in November I didn't get the pouch. Ryan comfirmed the factories recently started giving pouches again. And the last 2 QCs here seems to have received with a pouch and what it looks like is the old stock.

This is just a guess.
So the watch ist received is a v2/3? (See picture above).

I was unsere about that.

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
Further pictures for Reference.
1ce930cb0dbf3a2b91817eb75ec1efd2.jpg
ae51a904ab963bf5b67232aba3331cd6.jpg

Your braclet looks newer not sure if it's the latest v3.5/4 one or not.

But your bezel numerals do look thinner than v3s and v3.5/4s.

I could be wrong tho.

Maybe experts chime in on this more.

DonnyDB10

1/4/20
Hey guys! Haven’t posted in a while, but have we determined the likelihood of them making a replica with the titanium mesh band? Any indicator it will happen or not?

foxyboy985

12/8/16
Hey guys! Haven’t posted in a while, but have we determined the likelihood of them making a replica with the titanium mesh band? Any indicator it will happen or not?

Welcome back! Think that someone mentioned April for the next release to coincide with the film so guess that we should get some pictures in March to confirm. Here’s hoping!!!

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Jamie76

Certified
6/7/19
UK
Your braclet looks newer not sure if it's the latest v3.5/4 one or not.

But your bezel numerals do look thinner than v3s and v3.5/4s.

I could be wrong tho.

Maybe experts chime in on this more.

The mesh has no fixing so looks to be V3.5/4. I think this is the latest version.

Klarmeister

1/2/19
The mesh has no fixing so looks to be V3.5/4. I think this is the latest version.

Thank you for this clarification! i Think i will greenlight after having received the lumeshot and timegrapher pictures. The dirt on the 40 (if existent at all) will most likely not be noticable in real life.