• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

freefallrlc

21/6/15
How much time roughly do you guys lose with this watch and how often do you find yourself having to reset the time?

I had a V2 until recently. Changed to V4 now. Both worked perfect and don´t loose time at all. Very accurate. The V4 Power reserve is even better it seems. But with these Chinese Reps it´s a hit and miss. best let it be checked out by a watchsmith

Reactions: Chesterfield

freefallrlc

21/6/15
Excellent close ups in this video. can tell the V3/4 is really quite spot on. the bezel markers are maybe a bit too yellow orange on the Rep. But might be a light thing.
Interesting part is that Omega is printing the text on the dial, including the Seamaster Text, in beige first and then overprints in Red again. This helps to make the red more bright. The Reps are red on black and too dark. The rep should do it the same way.

Reactions: keisuke_z

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Cool video. Thanks for sharing.

I was surprised to the marks on the indices, we scrutinize our reps too much. Gens have their flaws “character” too.

I was just as surprised. I've seen other pics of gens and none have those flaws on the markers like the one in the video. None on my rep too.

davegreg23

Horology Curious
20/11/20
Hey Guys,
I have genuine black Omega 300M wave dail. I must say that I hate the oldfashion OEM bracelet style. This is the reason why I wear it on OEM rubber or Staib mesh. I used to wear this watch on mesh way before NTTD release so it was never about copying the look of Bond watch but I just did not like OEM bracelet and enjoyed it on good quality mesh. I was even considering buying OEM NTTD mesh but it's only available in titanium. Lately I saw really good looking Omega mesh replicas made in steel and my question is where could I buy this kind of bracelet?

For you attention picture of two beauties 300m on mesh and my GF :)
a>
ry6kMxV
Omega 300m Sicily

IMG-20200725-125335.jpg

Last edited:

freefallrlc

21/6/15
Hey Guys,
I have genuine black Omega 300M wave dail. I must say that I hate the oldfashion OEM bracelet style. This is the reason why I wear it on OEM rubber or Staib mesh. I used to wear this watch on mesh way before NTTD release so it was never about copying the look of Bond watch but I just did not like OEM bracelet and enjoyed it on good quality mesh. I was even considering buying OEM NTTD mesh but it's only available in titanium. Lately I saw really good looking Omega mesh replicas made in steel and my question is where could I buy this kind of bracelet?

a>
ry6kMxV
Omega 300m Sicily

IMG-20200725-125335.jpg

Focus on the watch instead of the bikini girl. Good man :glaude1:

Reactions: davegreg23

Lazza

Known Member
13/11/17
I was just as surprised. I've seen other pics of gens and none have those flaws on the markers like the one in the video. None on my rep too.

Good video, very detailed but its not a Limited Edition, as for the reps, we are now on version 4, if the film was already out would the reps still be trying to improve the watch? Spoke to someone at Omega, and they did have some straps snapping he said, it's funny he said they rushed the watch out as the film should have been released in 2019. But they still have a lot of stock with the old strap and they want to sell them 1st, if it does snap, they will just replace with a new strap. As I said to him, if it falls off and smashes will be a new watch also :-(

freefallrlc

21/6/15
I'm not really sure if there will be a V5 or titanium mesh still. Since the V2 everyone is asking for a perfect titanium mesh rep. And after the V3 they went back to work on it and just made another improvement on mesh pattern and still Steel. If they really wanted to or could do a titanium, why not do it with V4 already. .aber the material is to expensive, to hard to copy the pattern exactly to?
Also, if there was a titanium V5.... would they rep the new Omega version? I'd rather stay with the old one

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Good video, very detailed but its not a Limited Edition,

I didn't notice him mentioning it as a limited edition. I did notice him mention it as a 007 edition a few times though, which it is. And the couple of times he referred to it as the Speedmaster by mistake.

Last edited:

Benc80906

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/7/20
Nope !

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Mine will be shipped next days, i'm very excited about it

miami_YG

Supporter
Certified
17/2/17
NY USA
Hey Guys,

a>
ry6kMxV
Omega 300m Sicily

IMG-20200725-125335.jpg

Which Staib is this? looks good ;)

shedlock2000

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/7/16
I was too focused on the mesh, I totally didn't notice the caseback screwed out of position... Lol

If these are qc pics, I wouldn't GL it until I know the caseback is aligned properly.

Can you tell me how the Niad lock should look, please? I’ve just emailed Andrew and need to know what to look for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

freefallrlc

21/6/15
Can you tell me how the Niad lock should look, please? I’ve just emailed Andrew and need to know what to look for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Naiad lock on the Rep works about the same like Gen. On my previous V3 and now v3/4 it aligns perfectly. Photos with misaligned casebacks are probably just not completely screwed tight

Last edited:
Reactions: shedlock2000

Cloked

Known Member
Certified
15/2/15
United Kingdom
Hi all

I have bought a V3 NTTD via m2m and would like a genuine NATO to swap out time to time.

Thoughts on the one below?

Polyamide Black and Orange. I'm colourblind btw so not sure if this colour strap clashes with the dial etc.

Many thanks!
495311dcf3bf5fda8c104ef87415d2b5.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Reactions: shedlock2000