• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

ThePlayboy

Known Member
14/1/14
A rep with a gen titanium mesh. I'd be careful with that genuine mesh. There's a risk of the mesh breaking off from the endlinks like what has happened to some gen owners recently.

Do you mean that the bracelet breaks easier on a rep? I have both gen and rep and I can‘t see how it would be any difference.

Since I bought the gen watch (with nato strap, and then later on the titanium bracelet I‘m sure that if it would break I can get it fixed or replaced in the Omega boutique. They have very good service and they always do their best to make their customers happy ;-)

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Do you mean that the bracelet breaks easier on a rep? I have both gen and rep and I can‘t see how it would be any difference.

Since I bought the gen watch (with nato strap, and then later on the titanium bracelet I‘m sure that if it would break I can get it fixed or replaced in the Omega boutique. They have very good service and they always do their best to make their customers happy ;-)

No. The replica steel mesh are great and no news of them breaking. I'm talking about the gen titanium mesh breaking where the mesh is welded with the endlinks. Omega has since redesigned the endlinks on the later batches of the NTTD watch.

50592062432_99b3b25c07_b.jpg

50590245571_b5846885ab_b.jpg

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
This really bothers me to be honest, the rep nato looks really off compared gen. And it's by far the cheapest to update. Any idea why vsf does not bother?

Probably because they're too invested in improving the mesh bracelet right now. I can definitely see a better nato being made in later variations.

john.harris

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
8/11/20
Its a quartz because it doesn't say CHRONOMETER on the dial. All the SMP models be it quartz or automatic will still say PROFESSIONAL on the dial.

I see , if i continue reading this forum and topic, i will learn allot more. Thanks chaps, you are awsome. I have to add that on the one forum (im not gonna write wich, i think that would be rude, sorry) senior members and collectors wich know lot about watches, they are not really keen to help/explain things to us newbies. Instead its more fun to them to make fun of us , and make us feel stupid. You here are awsome. Not one bad experinece yet :) <3

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
I see , if i continue reading this forum and topic, i will learn allot more. Thanks chaps, you are awsome. I have to add that on the one forum (im not gonna write wich, i think that would be rude, sorry) senior members and collectors wich know lot about watches, they are not really keen to help/explain things to us newbies. Instead its more fun to them to make fun of us , and make us feel stupid. You here are awsome. Not one bad experinece yet :) <3

It's all good. Stay in this place long enough and you'll pick up a thing or two when it comes to both genuine or replica watches. The best part to me is that both gen or rep watches can be discussed here. And from there you'll learn how to spot a rep and gen apart.

Reactions: RobSe1

john.harris

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
8/11/20
It's all good. Stay in this place long enough and you'll pick up a thing or two when it comes to both genuine or replica watches. The best part to me is that both gen or rep watches can be discussed here. And from there you'll learn how to spot a rep and gen apart.

Thanks again mate

freefallrlc

21/6/15
Do you have a non-moven more clear foto? The v2 really looks better here, makes me doubt if i should pull the trigger on the v3.5/v4

Sorry for the late reply. But I took better photos now.

The V2 is very easy to tell apart as the insert is
- getting pretty brown under direct sunlight/right angle.
​- the numbers are more thin.
- the engraving is rather deep and noticeable.

With the V1 and V3 (the V4 watchhead I have is the same like the V3, as far as I know? Just the mesh got updated?) things are getting more harder. The V4 I have is
- more black. And much less brown under sunlight/ angle. Very less brown.
- the numbers on bezel are more thicker.
and the engraving on the insert is WAY less deep. From top looks almost printed on. Just from side the light lets you see its actually engraved. But very light.

Is this more accurate to the Gen? I'm a bit confused because I'm more used to my previous V2 :thinking:
I just hope I didn't get a V1 with V4 mesh. That's why I was asking the professionals here :)
What are the points you can tell apart V1 and 3?

IMG-20201116-134541.jpg

IMG-20201116-134445.jpg

IMG-20201116-134512.jpg

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17

yes, thats true. And we learn more about gen here than on some gen Forums lol :D

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
I searched Gen-pics on Insta. And imo the V4 is more gen-like. The Numbers are thicker on V4 and on sunlight pics the V4 Bezel Colour is more gen-like. Gen is not this much brown.

Thats what i can tell imo from pics.

Reactions: freefallrlc

Chesterfield

Known Member
14/7/15
The dial/bezel/watch head of theV3/V3.4/V4 is the closest to the gen. Besides the little gap between the case and He Vale and maybe the depth of the red Seamaster text and of course the mesh/nato straps, this is absolutely spot on.

Last edited:
Reactions: RobSe1

mystic_cowboy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/6/20
QC pics for my watch from Trusty! Looks like pouches are back and included as well! Please let me know what you guys think. Thanks!

Edit: Removed.

Last edited:

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
QC pics for my watch from Trusty! Looks like pouches are back and included as well! Please let me know what you guys think. Thanks!

Did you accept the QC? if not, please delete them. It's not allowed to Post QC here without a specific question!!
btw, looks good ;)

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Sorry for the late reply. But I took better photos now.

The V2 is very easy to tell apart as the insert is
- getting pretty brown under direct sunlight/right angle.
​- the numbers are more thin.
- the engraving is rather deep and noticeable.

With the V1 and V3 (the V4 watchhead I have is the same like the V3, as far as I know? Just the mesh got updated?) things are getting more harder. The V4 I have is
- more black. And much less brown under sunlight/ angle. Very less brown.
- the numbers on bezel are more thicker.
and the engraving on the insert is WAY less deep. From top looks almost printed on. Just from side the light lets you see its actually engraved. But very light.

Is this more accurate to the Gen? I'm a bit confused because I'm more used to my previous V2 :thinking:
I just hope I didn't get a V1 with V4 mesh. That's why I was asking the professionals here :)
What are the points you can tell apart V1 and 3?

[]

Yours is the V3 case. Remember the V1 is a stainless steel case and even though the markings on the bezel is thick on the V1, the numbers on the bezel are not aligned as close to the edge of the bezel like how it is on the V3 bezel that you have there.

Reactions: freefallrlc

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
I searched Gen-pics on Insta. And imo the V4 is more gen-like. The Numbers are thicker on V4 and on sunlight pics the V4 Bezel Colour is more gen-like. Gen is not this much brown.

Thats what i can tell imo from pics.

You need side by side , eyes not enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk