• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

Chesterfield

Known Member
14/7/15
The new bracelet is just too subtle in difference from the V3 bracelet to purchase it in its own. I'm keeping my V3 as is until VSF get the mesh pattern right. I'm thinking they might get it right around next late spring.

mystic_cowboy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/6/20
The new mesh was enough for me to offload my v1 on the reddit RepTime sub (got almost what I paid for it and kept my Staib bracelet for myself!) and pick up the v3 with the newest mesh. Andrew was extremely kind and tossed in the leather pouch. Greenlit this morning. Will post pics when it shows up. The difference between what I sold the v1 for and what I just bought the v3 with the updated bracelet for was literally the cost of shipping :)

Can you PM me Andrew's whatsapp?

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
I guess its easier to refer to this latest version as V3.5. It's the same case as the V3 from the looks of it and the only difference is the mesh... So V3.5 it is;)

_leonardo_

29/8/20
I received mine, v3 " stock2" a few days ago.
It has the common v3 bracelet, not the very last one batch.
I was scared about the "lumegate".
Actually, if I charge it with smartphone flashlight or 5W led light, the lume Is quite short and not so strong.
But if I put it at sunlight , then it became "flamboyant" in the dark.
In my opinion it 0is ok, but I don't know about gen.
For the rest, fantastic watch, I like the bracelet as well.
Very happy, so far.
Precision and power reserve still under test..

Reactions: Carrick1

keisuke_z

Renowned Member
22/1/13
I received mine, v3 " stock2" a few days ago.
It has the common v3 bracelet, not the very last one batch.
I was scared about the "lumegate".
Actually, if I charge it with smartphone flashlight or 5W led light, the lume Is quite short and not so strong.
But if I put it at sunlight , then it became "flamboyant" in the dark.
In my opinion it 0is ok, but I don't know about gen.
For the rest, fantastic watch, I like the bracelet as well.
Very happy, so far.
Precision and power reserve still under test..

I’m looking forward to comparing the lume on my other gen Omegas to this rep. I’ll see if I can do a time lapse. In my experience with my gens, a brief burst from smartphone light or a small low powered flashlight doesn’t create that initial super bright effect, but the lume is visible in the dark after your eyes adjust for quite a long time, which would be expected for a dive watch since you’d be pretty deep underwater. Lume performance is about the steady state lower level glow than that initial burst of glow.

To get the initial glowing effect, charging with a UV lamp or direct sunlight for awhile will yield such an effect, but the drop off will depend on how much ambient UV exposure it has - ie, indoor lighting with no natural light wouldn’t charge quite as much as sitting by a window with indirect sunlight.

Fingers crossed - my V3 should arrive Wednesday this week and will report back after!

Last edited:
Reactions: msdhills

msdhills

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/3/16
I’m looking forward to comparing the lume on my other gen Omegas to this rep. I’ll see if I can do a time lapse. In my experience with my gens, a brief burst from smartphone light or a small low powered flashlight doesn’t create that initial super bright effect, but the lume is visible in the dark after your eyes adjust for quite a long time, which would be expected for a dive watch since you’d be pretty deep underwater. Lume performance is about the steady state lower level glow than that initial burst of glow.

To get the initial glowing effect, charging with a UV lamp or direct sunlight for awhile will yield such an effect, but the drop off will depend on how much ambient UV exposure it has - ie, indoor lighting with no natural light wouldn’t charge quite as much as sitting by a window with indirect sunlight.

Fingers crossed - my V3 should arrive Wednesday this week and will report back after!
Please post images of the end of the watch bracelet, curious to see that particular section was upgraded.

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Stacked hands..

50505302873_773e2b616c_o.jpg

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
So I saw the gen today for the first time in an AD and the colours of the dial and bezel colours of the rep are phenomenally accurate as is the shape and overall appearance, however....I think the rep could do with slightly larger dial markers. They really stand out to me when looking at the gen from 2 feet away whereas on the rep they are just too small.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carrick1

30/8/15
Question, has the new version 3.5 has the watch had any changes ? /upgrades? Or is it still missing the He groove, the seamaster & second pip a brighter red, and the lume brighter.
have I missed anything?

or is the band the only upgrade?

_leonardo_

29/8/20
So I saw the gen today for the first time in an AD and the colours of the dial and bezel colours of the rep are phenomenally accurate as is the shape and overall appearance, however....I think the rep could do with slightly larger dial markers. They really stand out to me when looking at the gen from 2 feet away whereas on the rep they are just too small.

It's an awesome watch...I would call it an instant classic.
I like so much the clean design and the light customisation (the broad arrow). The colour match is as well very nice, titanium and dark brown dial.
Lucky man who can buy it in gen.
At present, I enjoy mine.
One question: in your opinion, the rep have the true naiad lock? If not, as I thought, how they manage to deliver the case back perfectly aligned?

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
No where near naiadlock. Just a push and twist!!

keisuke_z

Renowned Member
22/1/13
DHL surprised me by trying to deliver early today (was scheduled for Wednesday!).... and I missed the buzzer by 6 minutes. so close, and yet so far...

Last edited:

keisuke_z

Renowned Member
22/1/13
Overall, very impressed with the quality of this one. I haven't looked at the gen much so I can't speak to the accuracy, but it looks pretty darn good.

Couple of points:
  • There is no notch on the top part of the He valve
  • There's the engraving on the end of the mesh as per the last photo, a nice touch
  • The clasp doesn't actually work too well with this mesh. I've found that it's tough to slide it through the clasp, and when you try to flip the locking piece into the hole, the mesh is actually a hair too thick, so it doesn't click and lock. So, when I open the clasp, it will unlock and sort of slide a couple of spots. No matter to me though, as I don't plan to wear it on the bracelet.
  • NATO strap feels pretty great, I definitely prefer wearing it on this for now. I've got a couple of Mankey elastic straps on order, but given their backlog I'll see those in about 8-10 weeks. I ordered the "dark roast brown" to match with the tropic theme of the watch.
  • Love the buckle on the NATO strap
I did receive the pouch as well - and it's pretty good! Tapatalk has crapped out so I can't upload any more images at the moment, but will do so when I can. The overall build is great and although I have little use for it, it's a nice piece to keep.

The box crystal is something I'll have to get used to! But I'm glad I don't have to worry about an outer AR layer with this. That said, the lume is as some folks have described - the initial burst from a bright charge leaves a bit to be desired. I'd have to compare to a gen to really be sure, but I'd rate it as half decent. I owned a gen SM300 master co-axial titanium a few years back, which had the fauxtina lume as well, and if I recall correctly, the initial burst and glow was about the same - if the lume's not white or greenish like C3, then you'll lose that sort of lingering glow look (in daylight) right quick. However, performance in the dark and how long it's visible, I'm hoping will be pretty good!