• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

Carrick1

30/8/15
Hi all,
im checking stock with my TD on the NTTD v3 , as I can’t wait any longer. (Will pick up TI once it comes out).
I have been watching the tread from the beginning- so here is a list of what I want them to check as part of QC.
anything I should be adding to the list?
thanks in advance. ????

1.Please as part of QC check for loose bezel or crown and also any play.
2.Check bezel & crown are aligned.
3.Check for noisy Motor - can be very loud.
4.Check case back is secure & tight (Gasket is in place.
5.Please check the lume is good and does not fade quickly.

keisuke_z

Renowned Member
22/1/13
After following this thread since its start, and finally seeing the Gen in person I had to pull the trigger. Definitely can’t justify the gen price so put in an order at Trusty and have GL my QC pics already (super quick turnaround!). Order will include the pouch too (which I’m impartial about). I’ll likely put this on a dark brown MN strap. Can’t wait to join the club!

Last edited:
Reactions: msdhills

msdhills

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/3/16
After following this thread since its start, and finally seeing the Gen in person I had to pull the trigger. Definitely can’t justify the gen price so put in an order at Trusty and have GL my QC pics already (super quick turnaround!). Order will include the pouch too (which I’m impartial about). I’ll likely put this on a dark brown MN strap. Can’t wait to join the club!

can’t wait to see pictures, which AD did you use?

Spoons

Supporter
Patron
Certified
21/4/19
ZKGVa4.jpg

So I have just removed case back to attempt to resolve noisy rotor, and I am now uncertain as to how to remove rotor to then oil. There is no centre screw to remove. Any help from here much appreciated to silence this god damn noisy rotor???

Check if there is a cover that is glued or otherwise secured in place on the center of the rotor. That is what is done on the VSF superclone 8400 movement in the VSF spectre rep. Here is a photo showing what it looks like on the 8400 movement when the cover has unintentionallly come unglued (LINK to post):
Zh1R5D.jpg

Last edited:

Nezman

26/9/15
Check if there is a cover that is glued or otherwise secured in place on the center of the rotor. That is what is done on the VSF superclone 8400 movement in the VSF spectre rep. Here is a photo showing what it looks like on the 8400 movement when the cover has unintentionallly come unglued (LINK to post):
Zh1R5D.jpg

Thanks for this. You could well be right as the movement is a dressed up 2824 clone...I shall check it out. Thanks again.

Carrick1

30/8/15
What do you think Guys, just GL this beauty, Question is that a updated to the band ?????

Take5

Known Member
14/5/20
GL this beauty, do you think the band has been updated ?

Is it VSF? If so it may be an update, the weave looks the same but the end links aren't folded over like the original v3
;
Edit: Something up with that guy's thumb.

Last edited:

Take5

Known Member
14/5/20
Mate please keep your posts from cluttering up the thread by avoiding repeats and reposting the same images.

Reactions: Jimmybeebee

msdhills

10/3/16

GL this beauty, do you think the band has been updated ?
Looks to be the case. Any more images? The spring bar holder sleeve of the bracelet looks more accurate minus the fact on the GEN it has serial number on the underside of the bar.

msdhills

10/3/16
Looks like the serial number is there as well. Is this from Trusty Time?

Carrick1

30/8/15

hi again, I believe it’s updated and a closer weave, is it me or does it not look shiny???
i ordered from InTime as I have history with them.
only issue at the moment is when I ordered they also had the canvas wallet on the website as part of the picture gallery so I ordered with them, then when I tried to confirm this, they said it was not available????
i contacted TrustyTime and they said the had Limited Availability, still trying to sort it out. Otherwise if a member on the forum wants to sell theirs, please contact me ????