• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

Bonestorm19

Known Member
27/1/20
CANADA
Happy James Bond Day everyone!

20201005-202955.jpg

WatchWork

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/7/19
I might just skip the v3 and go ahead and buy this one. The SS bracelet isn't a deal-breaker for me as I plan to use a single nato anyway.

But how's the action on the titanium bezel? Any backplay? And is this clone movement easy to service?

Moukarzel

Horology Curious
6/5/20
Code:

I just noticed this little easter egg in one of the Omega promo shots, looks like the gadget in the film will be an Electro Magnetic Pulse like i guessed a few posts back. In the latest promo video released by Omega you see the watch mounted in the device shown in these photos.

Rolorin

Known Member
3/10/17
Is lume on the current batch particularly bad?
ZKtIdW.png

My other VSF Sm300 looks like this after the same amount of charging:
ZKtOxS.png

Anyone post their NTTD lume?

Last edited:

Take5

Known Member
14/5/20
The lume on the NTTD seems particularly choosy about light quality.. some types hardly charge it, others make it pop..

Last edited:

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
The lume on the NTTD seems particularly choosy about light quality.. some types hardly charge it, others make it pop..

Can't go wrong with charging it under direct sunlight or a very bright torch or bicycle headlight. I really love the lume on this.

50366681112_94d719f72d_b.jpg

50235632572_19ea589a09_b.jpg

Last edited:

freefallrlc

21/6/15
My V2 only charging in sunlight. Artificial light sources only charge the pearl. The rest not at all.
lume in general is soso. In pitch dark can still see it for hours. But a bit weak. It only has bright lume and the blue for less thsn a minute after charge. After that can only see it in pitch black

Nezman

26/9/15

So I have just removed case back to attempt to resolve noisy rotor, and I am now uncertain as to how to remove rotor to then oil. There is no centre screw to remove. Any help from here much appreciated to silence this god damn noisy rotor???

Carrick1

30/8/15
Hi all,
im checking stock with my TD on the NTTD v3 , as I can’t wait any longer. (Will pick up TI once it comes out).
I have been watching the tread from the beginning- so here is a list of what I want them to check as part of QC.
anything I should be adding to the list?
thanks in advance. ????

1.Please as part of QC check for loose bezel or crown and also any play.
2.Check bezel & crown are aligned.
3.Check for noisy Motor - can be very loud.
4.Check case back is secure & tight (Gasket is in place.
5.Please check the lume is good and does not fade quickly.

snoutwatch

1/8/14
My V2 only charging in sunlight. Artificial light sources only charge the pearl. The rest not at all.
lume in general is soso. In pitch dark can still see it for hours. But a bit weak. It only has bright lume and the blue for less thsn a minute after charge. After that can only see it in pitch black

Before bed charge it with a uv flashlight. Even gen has a relatively mild lume unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

defenestratedbaby

Horology Curious
28/9/20
Has anyone ordered the V3 NTTD offering from Trustytime with the fabric watch roll as yet?
I just got the tracking number for mine. Was disappointed Andrew refused to provide lume pics. Given the issues people seem to have that was one thing I really would have like to have seen. He would only say the lume has been checked and is ok. Ill post pics when it comes in.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Nezman

26/9/15

So I have just removed case back to attempt to resolve noisy rotor, and I am now uncertain as to how to remove rotor to then oil. There is no centre screw to remove. Any help from here much appreciated to silence this god damn noisy rotor???

any help with regards resolving noisy rotor??? Thanks

msdhills

10/3/16
I just got the tracking number for mine. Was disappointed Andrew refused to provide lume pics. Given the issues people seem to have that was one thing I really would have like to have seen. He would only say the lume has been checked and is ok. Ill post pics when it comes in.

Did you manage to snag the free pouch?

defenestratedbaby

Horology Curious
28/9/20
I am fairly sure I did. It was in my first set of qc pics. Had to RL the first one though because of a scrape on the bezel. I guess I'll find out for sure when I get the package.

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone

Yes I know how it looks like. You misunderstood :facepalm:

What I meant was to have them open up the caseback and see how it all looks with the gen movement within the gen case just like the pic posted of the rep with the back open. Have yet to see any pics of the gen with the back open like that. I doubt anyone who owns the gen actually dares to even open it up and take a pic like the one you just did.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nezman