• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

Logixa

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/17
Netherlands
I was almost done and had 300 amplitude and 1 seconds deviation with 0.1 beat error when I decided to further upgrade the movement with gen parachrom balance, gen balance bridge, gen clutch, gen chrono seconds wheel, gen barrel and spring, gen pallet fork and Gen escape wheel ;)

_leonardo_

29/8/20
Already gave green light and accepted...could you tell me your opinion about indexes at 12? After looking so long, for me they are ok...they seems misaligned for some optical effect...or not?
db6e6f8b830946925ce5634d7c3916d5.jpg
419f304d627b8e45df1c5edf06a86bdf.jpg
a150787776677b94071fd0db211a61be.jpg
fa9a2876363f2a5eea3a6effec4126c9.jpg

Reactions: Cadows

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Already gave green light and accepted...could you tell me your opinion about indexes at 12? After looking so long, for me they are ok...they seems misaligned for some optical effect...or not?
[

No mate its good. Watch is FIRE. All im concerned about is lately I hear people saying the lume is bad

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
So stupid. Do they think the situation will be better in April???? The situation by then would be no different from the current situation and if it really took a turn for the worse, they would only delay it again. They should just release the damn movie. Its better to earn something than earn nothing at all. The box office will not be the same as it was before. Movie studios shouldn't expect that they would earn as much as they did before the pandemic even if they release it at a later date. And if movies keep getting delayed over and over again, they might as well not plan for a release at all and other movies should not make any plans for any release because the situation won't be any better a few months or a year from now. This virus is here to stay for a long time and it's not gonna just disappear anytime soon.

MrBurgundy

Known Member
31/3/20
So stupid. Do they think the situation will be better in April???? The situation by then would be no different from the current situation and if it really took a turn for the worse, they would only delay it again. They should just release the damn movie. Its better to earn something than earn nothing at all. The box office will not be the same as it was before. Movie studios shouldn't expect that they would earn as much as they did before the pandemic even if they release it at a later date. And if movies keep getting delayed over and over again, they might as well not plan for a release at all and other movies should not make any plans for any release because the situation won't be any better a few months or a year from now. This virus is here to stay for a long time and it's not gonna just disappear anytime soon.

Lets leave this thread's discussion to the watch itself—RWI isn't a movie/Bond forum :)

Last edited:

krkqm2008

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/18
Dallas Texas
Bond release pushed again... April 2nd 2021.... just saw the tweet from CNN at 8:10 am cst dallas Texas time

msdhills

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/3/16
Has anyone ordered the V3 NTTD offering from Trustytime with the fabric watch roll as yet?

5ive7even

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/7/20
Has anyone ordered the V3 NTTD offering from Trustytime with the fabric watch roll as yet?

I recently order from another TD and they were able to get me the pouch....should be here this coming week. Can't wait!