• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

Drogokilgour

Horology Curious
23/7/20
I had that worry myself, but like it often is, it’s a photo thing, the straps underside is discrete & slim feeling in the flesh. What photos don’t tell you, inversely, is how difficult it is to read the time in low / evening light, muted colour palettes make for troublesome half light time telling !

Reactions: fuzzmex

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Am I the only one thinking that on the wrist - like in the picture - this clasp looks bulky in a rather clumsy way, and out of proportion to the rest the watch and bracelet?
With the excess strap there is just too much metal going on if you ask me.
Mind you, I'm not dissing the watch itself, which I really like.

It looks that way doesn't it. I thought so at first too when I saw pics of the gen. But after giving this mesh a go, surprisingly it's not as bulky as the pics makes it out to be. Feels really comfortable and not once did I feel like that part where the clasp and mesh overlaps one another was ever in the way of what I was doing throughout the day whilst wearing the watch.

DonnyDB10

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/4/20
Guys, this may be a bit off topic, but I’m not sure where to ask this question.

Has anyone here attempted swimming or taking a replica in the water with them from TrustyTime or VSF? More specifically, any Omega models?

freefallrlc

21/6/15
If you test it first it's OK to take them into water. I used many reps for swimming and no problem. BBut without a waterproof test I wouldn't risk it. My Planet Ocean is 200m waterproof from factory. But the NTTD I wouldn't risk it. The locking mechanism backplate and the installed seal are not very waterproof in most models it seems

Reactions: GingerBubba

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
A video I did showing the V3 stainless steel mesh bracelet and the ease of sizing it. I'd bet they'd sell loads of this mesh bracelet as an aftermarket piece without the Omega logo of course. Pretty sure many people would be interested in getting a mesh bracelet with the adjustable deployant clasp for their watches that is similar with how Omega's adjustable clasp works. Very well made imo.

Last edited:

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS

Has anyone here attempted swimming or taking a replica in the water with them from TrustyTime or VSF? More specifically, any Omega models?

These VSF 300 models seem to pass 3atm with simply greasing the seals and screwing down the crowns.

Will not pass 4atm without more careful dissasembly and checking.

As far as my 2 black and 1 Grey blue models went...

Last edited:

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz
Can't wait to see the next iteration of the mesh bracelet (hopefully Titanium) but the nato looks fantastic for now.

Reactions: Lawny

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Its like two completely different watches with a strap change. It looks all the business and serious on the mesh while it can look casual and fun on the nato. Wore it on the nato for a couple of weeks and the whole watch just pops out more and I noticed it capture people's attention more when on the nato.

50228981897_f7bc14d55e_b.jpg

palaufreak

Renowned Member
7/7/16

Yes. I've swum with all my reps and in the ocean as well. ARF SUB, JF 113300 and XF PAM 682. no problems , do it at your own risk.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: correllian G

correllian G

Known Member
31/1/19
I feel like I wouldn't be doing this watch justice if I just wore it to events and treated it like a princess it's designed to be used worn and battered hence the military design elements and the materials they used to allow it to age. I can't wait for summer to hit so I can take it everywhere in and out of the ocean and to the movie

This watch will just get better with time.

Last edited:

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
I feel like I wouldn't be doing this watch justice if I just wore it to events and treated it like a princess it's designed to be used worn and battered hence the military design elements and the materials they used to allow it to age. I can't wait for summer to hit so I can take it everywhere in and out of the ocean and to the movie

This watch will just get better with time.

Everything you mentioned there except for the taking it to the ocean part. I just don't trust a rep, especially this NTTD one with the Naiad caseback to have it be underwater.

And I too can't wait to wear it when I go see the movie. Hope it'll stick with the planned November release.

Lazza

Known Member
13/11/17
Everything you mentioned there except for the taking it to the ocean part. I just don't trust a rep, especially this NTTD one with the Naiad caseback to have it be underwater.

And I too can't wait to wear it when I go see the movie. Hope it'll stick with the planned November release.

Maybe it's me, but I can't see the big deal about wearing it to the movie, it's in the dark, I can understand showing it up against posters of the film and things like that. But on a very serious note, these watches look real, I would be wary about flashing a 8k Omega round in a cinema foyer, or food place. you don't want to catch the "wrong person's eye" Sorry folks but the world is not as it used to be and now with people wearing masks it makes it a lot easier for the Baddies to do stuff, think like 007 !!

Last edited:
Reactions: leo6929