• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

mandipan

Sic Mundus Creatus Est
Certified
18/11/13
Hi :) I got captured by this beauty and I’d like to buy it as summer watch but I can’t understand if vsf mk3 is good to go as it is or if it’s better to wait for the release of v4.

I’m not really into mesh bracelets so if major issues are related to that I can live well with the actual version :)

Best wishes

Orangeje1o

Horology Curious
25/3/16
Hi :) I got captured by this beauty and I’d like to buy it as summer watch but I can’t understand if vsf mk3 is good to go as it is or if it’s better to wait for the release of v4.

I’m not really into mesh bracelets so if major issues are related to that I can live well with the actual version :)

Best wishes

If you do not intend to wear it on the mesh I don't see a reason to wait until a v4. Price will likely/certainly go up with a titanium band.

Reactions: mandipan

Take5

Known Member
14/5/20
0XE2E.png
0Xult.png

V3 top
V?? bottom
The weird thing is my V3 looks more like the V?? . Maybe it's the light in which case the V?? could look very very good IRL.

Some other interesting things (this all seems kind of weird!!)

1. The watch does not have the dressed rotor and movement cover, which is fine because it's a closed caseback anyway
2. I thimk the lume is the wrong colour maybe
3. the bezel insert changes the font size and thickness again! Think they cracked it this time
4. triangle in the tip of the hour hand and the 12 markers.

Looking forward to seeing more, definitely something going on there :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Carrick1

Lazza

Known Member
13/11/17
Have you seem the price :), me thinks that's a mistake as can get a new one cheaper!, Did anyone watch the Operation Freefall, around 5 hours in, they talk a fair bit about the watch and mainly about the bracelet, has there ever been a Bond bracelet that has got so much traffic about it

Last edited:

Take5

Known Member
14/5/20
OK guys this just in: it is not a V4, it is a small factory new V1.. It is in fact 316l stainless... and yes that is a holding price it's not 9k XD

Lazza

Known Member
13/11/17
By the time the film comes out, could be a V10, as strong rumours its going to be but back to June or even November 2021, I feel if that happens then the pirates will get hold of it,

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Price already updated to $288. This is not from VSF. Its a cheap version of the titanium case V2/V3. Basically all steel case with a somewhat different steel mesh. A V1 downgrade. No decor movement and won't come with additional nato strap.

And they got the clasp wrong :picard:​

Then again probably on purpose. This is for those who don't want to spend over 400 for the VSF titanium case.

50191144717_9c49c66d48_o.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp

DonnyDB10

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/4/20
So they finally seem to get the Milanese band correct, but everything else is pretty much off? Wtf?

Last edited:

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
So they finally seem to get the Milanese band correct,

Did they?

Let's see.... A very good attempt imo. Pretty close. Still a tad elongated, though its definitely rounder than the V3 mesh pattern. Just goes to show that it is possible to replicate that pattern. I can imagine VSF being able to pull it off better, make it thicker and better still, in titanium.

50191426497_486b8fc9c5_b.jpg

50191441162_4ec605f38b_b.jpg

Last edited:

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz
That’s getting very close to the correct patten/shape. Hopefully only a matter of time until we see VSF’s next effort.

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19
I haven't been really happy with either the bracelet or the NATO on the NTTD. Just picked up this leather NATO from WatchGecko and I think it does the watch justice. Thoughts?

bDqpk.jpg

bDIGo.jpg

Last edited:

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
I haven't been really happy with either the bracelet or the NATO on the NTTD. Just picked up this leather NATO from WatchGecko and I think it does the watch justice. Thoughts?

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"img]

Looks good. A brown strap definitely looks fine because of the brown tones of the watch itself... Nice combination indeed!