• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

RepLoser

Horology Curious
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/6/20
I have to say i am amased by quality of this thread
i am new here and took time to read all of this
I have to say i spotted few of these fakes people posting on facebook groups, as authentic items , and no one spotted it and called watches fake

Completely Agree. I’m new too and I read through this entire thread before making my purchase. It amazing how great this rep is. I own a lot of gens and I’ve been wearing this since it arrived. It was running fast but it was only magnetized. Now it’s running perfectly at +4spd. This thread also helped me solve my issue with the ridiculously loose case back but my new gaskets are on the way!

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz
Jared115 may i ask you where did you buy that strap?

Hey mate, I honestly can’t remember. It’s been sitting around in my desk for years and only discovered it the other day whilst I was playing with strap combos for my nntd. It’s just a basic brown leather so I’m sure something similar can be sourced.

Reactions: Menez

Antonello

Known Member
13/2/17
Hello friends. does anyone imagine when the v4 version with the titanium strap will be available? thank you so much

freefallrlc

21/6/15
Hello friends. does anyone imagine when the v4 version with the titanium strap will be available? thank you so much

Last time I read about this it was said to be July or August. But there was no official statement on a V4 in general or on a titanium bracelet. I wouldn't hold my breath on any of it.
if there is a V4 coming, I guess they will correct the lettering of the bezel again. But the bracelet.... will it be the V3 one just titanium instead of SS? Or a corrected rings pattern but SS again? Corrected pattern and titanium would be perfect. Lets hope

snoutwatch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/8/14
Last time I read about this it was said to be July or August. But there was no official statement on a V4 in general or on a titanium bracelet. I wouldn't hold my breath on any of it.
if there is a V4 coming, I guess they will correct the lettering of the bezel again. But the bracelet.... will it be the V3 one just titanium instead of SS? Or a corrected rings pattern but SS again? Corrected pattern and titanium would be perfect. Lets hope

We've been talking about a v4 for quite some time but I don't know of any official plans. How does the demand get communicated to the factories?

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz
We've been talking about a v4 for quite some time but I don't know of any official plans. How does the demand get communicated to the factories?

If it was me, I’d be waiting until the hype of the Movie release in cinemas starts back up, so not holding my breath until closer to November.

Reactions: Bonestorm19

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
The big flaw pearl, I hope maker rep it correct in ultimate V4..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take5

Known Member
14/5/20
I’m very happy with my V3. Looks so close to gen, IMO. The SS bracelet is great too.

seconded

Mods I am tempted to do just for fun:

- Get it regulated (+10s/d currently, I know these movements can do way better)

- At the same time as getting it regulated get the jeweller to use an engraving head to carve out the little gap behind the helium release

- Buy a high quality no time to die Nato off Etsy and get the hardware from the rep strap transferred to it to I have high quality strap with the correct hardware

I realise the above is a pointless waste of effort but why do anything!?

Last edited:
Reactions: leo6929

Glock3ns

10/2/20
New york
Why do people say the lume on this watch is good or decent? If I shine a light for a few seconds on my gen aquaracer or vsf Pam, it glows bright as hell. I put the same light on this watch for 2-3 mins and it bare even illuminates

Reactions: Cloney

Take5

Known Member
14/5/20
Why do people say the lume on this watch is good or decent? If I shine a light for a few seconds on my gen aquaracer or vsf Pam, it glows bright as hell. I put the same light on this watch for 2-3 mins and it bare even illuminates

It seems to be v dependent on the light used to me. I tried once with a daylight lightbulb, got very strong and long lasting lume glow. I tried with an incandescent old style bulb, got hardly any lume glow.

Glock3ns

10/2/20
New york
It seems to be v dependent on the light used to me. I tried once with a daylight lightbulb, got very strong and long lasting lume glow. I tried with an incandescent old style bulb, got hardly any lume glow.

Used an led torch flashlight. Literally did nothing for the nttd. Makes my other watches glow like no belief

mariah94

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/2/14
The DH version overall appears to be pretty bad, mesh included

​​​​​​
temp-image-8ede319e-1d67-450e-9421-d4bfc132082b.jpg

temp-image-846a02a6-d9e9-4057-a8b2-ce0c397ae615.jpg

temp-image-87371f95-9b5f-4efd-9b88-3f1129eb0376.jpg

I finally received mine from the gate and it is worse than terrible.I knew it would be bad but this is a POS!

Reactions: Bonestorm19

freefallrlc

21/6/15

Actually I noticed the lume on my V2 doesn't charge with artificial light. Only sunlight. Then the lume is not strong shining but in total darkness fine and lasts.

Glock3ns

10/2/20
New york
Actually I noticed the lume on my V2 doesn't charge with artificial light. Only sunlight. Then the lume is not strong shining but in total darkness fine and lasts.

Once I get an o ring for the caseback I'll test it out. Could it be because of the coloring it doesn't take artificial light