• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

Kleineronkl

Supporter
Certified
10/5/20
Germany
That's now how it works dude. That's back door selling and gets you a 'Do Not Trade With Me' label, so stop it!

Unless of course you're selling it really cheaply in which case PM me. ;)

NO. If its realy cheap, He first contacts me. You dont like it and you dont need it :D:D

Reactions: GingerBubba

shortlegs

31/5/19
For the guys who are considering the V3, I just want to share that I saw someone in my office wearing the watch and I could spot the bracelet from a miles away as it was quite bright and shiny, clearly not titanium like, so it was quite obvious that it was a rep. So maybe it would be better to not wear it with the bracelet and change to something else. Nonetheless, the V3 rep is a fantastic looking beauty.

If this is true, then you should go and make friends with the chap. Always good to have more rep watch friends. And introduce him to the world of high quality reps, not whatever shiny bling he was wearing.

Reactions: MrBurgundy

Glock3ns

10/2/20
New york
Anyone have anything happen to the aluminum bezel from daily wear? I've never had aluminum bezels and was wondering how well it would fair as I hit stuff a lot

Seamusflood

I'm Pretty Popular
29/8/16
fbd8cd49ff07b2dc3c59c5769e0cac11.jpg

6867e6b97899653cd4c321d638fdef20.jpg

9e71ff751e6320a0bc0c41f31d8ba08f.jpg

Obviously not the greatest quality pic but somewhere inbetween the v2 and v3 strap is the best mesh with the v3 clasp

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Thrasher

MrBurgundy

Known Member
31/3/20
Obviously not the greatest quality pic but somewhere inbetween the v2 and v3 strap is the best mesh with the v3 clasp

There's only been two versions of the bracelet right?

v1 bracelet (SS, flap closure, no holes) — SS case (v1)
v1 bracelet (SS, flap closure, no holes) — Ti case, thinish bezel numbers (v2)
v2 bracelet (SS, buckle closure, holes) — Ti case, thickish bezel numbers ("v3")

DonnyDB10

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/4/20
Anyone have good comparisons photos between the gen. & the rep.? I’d like to see how accurate the titanium color is.

Bonestorm19

Known Member
27/1/20
CANADA
There's only been two versions of the bracelet right?

v1 bracelet (SS, flap closure, no holes) — SS case (v1)
v1 bracelet (SS, flap closure, no holes) — Ti case, thinish bezel numbers (v2)
v2 bracelet (SS, buckle closure, holes) — Ti case, thickish bezel numbers ("v3")

If I remember correctly, the V1 and V2 bracelet had one small difference which was the orientation of the omega emblem. Other than that I believe they are the same.

Flaskevin

Known Member
31/3/15
Anyone have good comparisons photos between the gen. & the rep.? I’d like to see how accurate the titanium color is.

Page 215 in this thread: "https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/omega-replicas/8397354-new-titanium-titanium-seamaster-007-edition/page215"

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Page 215 in this thread: "https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/omega-replicas/8397354-new-titanium-titanium-seamaster-007-edition/page215"

Not that I'm advocating spoon feeding people, but if you want to share a specific post, you can click on the number next to it (circled below). Otherwise it's hard to share - I've only got 68 pages in this thread for example.

Reactions: buzz483 and deadpan

Flaskevin

Known Member
31/3/15

Bibitaro

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/1/20
Rome
V3 is anything but flawless. It's still with a steel mesh....

maybe I m saying a madness: if I ll come to an expert steel worker With my future mesh bracelet, could he gives it a darker touch or satin finish?

20days to V3..:mazz:

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
maybe I m saying a madness: if I ll come to an expert steel worker With my future mesh bracelet, could he gives it a darker touch or satin finish?

20days to V3..:mazz:

Not even worth the effort imo. It's still gonna be steel and would still outweigh the lightweight titanium case of the watch. By the way the rep mesh is already brushed/satin. Its just not as dark as titanium with it being steel and all. You'll see how dark the titanium case of the watch is in person once you've received it or if you see it beside a steel watch. A titanium mesh would be in that same dark tone.

​​​​​

Last edited: