• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

Bonestorm19

Known Member
27/1/20
CANADA
The gen bracelet is something else, AD said they would be selling them for around £1300 when properly released. Current 4 week delay on a NATO as the stock they have are being used for orders and they are £365.

If they can accurately rep the bracelet then they will really have pulled something out of the hat.

If they managed to Rep the watch roll/case that'd be awesome too!

soubido

Known Member
29/12/18
Can AD order the bracelet and NATO (with the Ti hardware) separately? I actually paid a deposit for the gen last week and my AD said they'll throw in the NATO for free, but only when the watch arrives because Omega won't let them order just the NATO or the bracelet. Once the watch arrives, AD will order the extra strap along with the serial number of the watch. This is what I was told by my AD.

MrBurgundy

Known Member
31/3/20
Can AD order the bracelet and NATO (with the Ti hardware) separately? I actually paid a deposit for the gen last week and my AD said they'll throw in the NATO for free, but only when the watch arrives because Omega won't let them order just the NATO or the bracelet. Once the watch arrives, AD will order the extra strap along with the serial number of the watch. This is what I was told by my AD.

Yep, they can both be ordered separately through Omega...but the NATO is like three times the price of a regular OEM strap and the Ti bracelet is the price of a small car.

So, if your AD is offering a free NTTD NATO, that's quite generous and quite the saving!

Reactions: soubido

Russ99

Known Member
2/6/13
Yep, they can both be ordered separately through Omega...but the NATO is like three times the price of a regular OEM strap and the Ti bracelet is the price of a small car.

So, if your AD is offering a free NTTD NATO, that's quite generous and quite the saving!
Bought mine on the band and managed to score a decent saving on the NATO.

Loving it :)

soubido

Known Member
29/12/18

Glad to know! My AD won't budge on the price so I asked for the NTTD NATO as gift and he agreed haha

MrBurgundy

Known Member
31/3/20
Only if you want to part with around £1300 and have a Gen.

I don't think you need to own the gen to get the bracelet...the NATO you probably do as it has the "007". I bought my gen privately but ordered the bracelet through an Omega boutique—they didn't ask me to give any proof that I actually owned the watch beforehand. Also, I've seen it "available" (special order—3ish month wait till delivery) online through a grey market store, and I'm assuming they won't ask you to prove ownership before sending it out.

Reactions: snoutwatch

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Probably just me but putting a gen bracelet on the rep that costs way more than the rep itself is kinda ridiculous imo. It's fine if the watch is a gen of course since the mesh would still cost less than the watch itself, but if its the other way around, I'm not too fond of that idea. The price of the gen mesh alone, you can use that money for a preowned gen Omega SMP.

Burt Macklin

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
4/4/20
London
Probably just me but putting a gen bracelet on the rep that costs way more than the rep itself is kinda ridiculous imo. It's fine if the watch is a gen of course since the mesh would still cost less than the watch itself, but if its the other way around, I'm not too fond of that idea. The price of the gen mesh alone, you can use that money for a preowned gen Omega SMP.

Agreed

DonnyDB10

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/4/20
If I wanted to hypothetically order the Milanese band, how would I go about doing it?

ViralBurrito

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/6/16
USA
v2 on a Khaki Barton

af225d221e889669f52c360480875e5a.jpg

c3a56dc5d8c07068e071844c9bb2e504.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

freefallrlc

21/6/15
I don´t see the point of buying the gen bracelet if you have the rep. The gen bracelet is so crazy expensive; if you are willing/can spend SO MUCH money on the bracelet, why not just buy a used OMEGA?
If it were a 200 EURO/$ gen bracelet or nato, I can understand to upgrade the rap. But 1300 is way to much to update a rep, I think.
Why not wait for the V4 first? Hopefully they will fix the remaining problems and make a more accurate to the gen bracelet for below 200 EUR/$

Last edited:

Bonestorm19

Known Member
27/1/20
CANADA
Was working on some of my other watches when I decided to do a strap swap. Have the SS V3 bracelet en route, and will order the titanium when (if) it becomes available.

Wrist roll action of the V2 NTTD Mesh and NATO

http://imgur.com/mk3rzgY

Last edited:
Reactions: BOSSK

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Ugh, I wish the buckle on the gen bracelet was more streamlined like this—it looks so much better.

That clasp is where the rep V1/V2 mesh wins over the gen mesh imo. But i believe the entire clasp assembly on the V3 and gen is just much more secure. One wrong knock on the clasp of the V2 mesh and the clasp might open up and the whole watch might drop off the wrist. It doesn't have the additional fixed sizing/hook closure system that other 3rd party mesh uses.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bonestorm19