• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

Bibitaro

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/1/20
Rome
Sorry, my bad English doesn t help you.

it s a gen, I tried it Saturday morning in a boutique omega.

this act definitely convince me to buy the V3 (I ve not 8.8k for a watch ????

it s a wonderful model, perfect for summer and my beige bespoke jacket ????

Reactions: Bonestorm19

snoutwatch

1/8/14
do you all think the resale value of the Gen will go up or down? Seems like the only bond watch that sells for more than retail is the Spectre.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
For those of your also interested in the beige jacket, Bibitaro kindly sent me a PM with a photo of it. I'm not going to share it publicly because it seems Bibitaro doesn't want to, but let me just say, you guys are missing out. As beige jackets go, I've not seen one that fits better.

Reactions: Bibitaro

MrBurgundy

Known Member
31/3/20
do you all think the resale value of the Gen will go up or down? Seems like the only bond watch that sells for more than retail is the Spectre.

It's not a LE like the Spectre, so give it 6 months to a year when everyone's preorders with Omega have been fulfilled, NTTD has been released and people have stopped caring, lots will go on the second hand market and the price will go down.

Buuuut it is still a unique Bond edition, that's titanium...so I'd say don't expect to pick it up for 50% off retail.

Last edited:

lumentin

Known Member
25/4/20
Strasbourg, FR
It's not a LE like the Spectre, so give it 6 months to a year when everyone's preorders with Omega have been fulfilled, NTTD has been released and people have stopped caring, lots will go on the second hand market and the price will go down.

Buuuut it is still a unique Bond edition, that's titanium...so I'd say don't expect to pick it up for 50% off retail.

I share the exact same meaning, as it is not limited, the price can not go up, and there will be more and more used on the market.

Russ99

Known Member
2/6/13
I share the exact same meaning, as it is not limited, the price can not go up, and there will be more and more used on the market.
Yep, even some of the limited editions sit around on watch sites for quite a while.

I think the economy will be a large driver on these and skews the usual buy and sell market. It's an expensive watch and, in theory holds a fair few £'s. If people need a cash injection it's likely to be sold rather than the few 100 they might get for an old seamaster.

But as said above I can't see them being half price or anything as low. People who sell will want to get as much of the outlay as they can.

beikay

Horology Curious
16/3/20
When is the new one with SS mesh supposed to release again, expected July?

CK13

4/4/19
Texas
That one is available. It's the V3.

Sorry to mention you in this comment but, I didn't want to add the photos of your amazing V3 in the previous thread. Immaculate photos of the V3! How do you like the bracelet? I've researched rumors of the updated bracelet (gen similar) that some say it seems too 'bulky' compared to a V1 bracelet. I've updated my V1 to a handmade brown leather strap from Helsinki and, it definitely pulls the brown from the bezel. Still crossing my fingers for the V4 if there is any by the end of summer this year.

Bibitaro

4/1/20
Rome
For those of your also interested in the beige jacket, Bibitaro kindly sent me a PM with a photo of it. I'm not going to share it publicly because it seems Bibitaro doesn't want to, but let me just say, you guys are missing out. As beige jackets go, I've not seen one that fits better.

Thanks for sharing your opinion.
i have a little sartorial reality in Rome, I don t like to sponsor it myself.
for advice or curiosity, you could write me when u want, I will be happy to help u

Back to NTTD, it could be combine with much colour and style, I think is one of the most elegant omega rep available (with the mesh)

Bonestorm19

Known Member
27/1/20
CANADA
Sorry to mention you in this comment but, I didn't want to add the photos of your amazing V3 in the previous thread. Immaculate photos of the V3! How do you like the bracelet? I've researched rumors of the updated bracelet (gen similar) that some say it seems too 'bulky' compared to a V1 bracelet. I've updated my V1 to a handmade brown leather strap from Helsinki and, it definitely pulls the brown from the bezel. Still crossing my fingers for the V4 if there is any by the end of summer this year.

Thank you, I actually only have the V2. The mesh bracelet I have is the cheapy original one. I have actually ordered the V3 mesh bracelet from TT to hopefully get here before my wedding. I'm still planning on ordering the V4 ti bracelet if it ever arrives or possibly an entire V4 watch. Will have to see what the price is like.

Last edited:

fuzzmex

2/9/17
Does someone here own both the Spectre and the NTTD?
I like the new one, but I fear it may be a tad too bulky for my skinny wrists.
The 41mm Spectre already wears quite large on the nato strap in my case.
So how do the two compare in terms of size once on the wrist?
Thx.

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Does someone here own both the Spectre and the NTTD?
I like the new one, but I fear it may be a tad too bulky for my skinny wrists.
The 41mm Spectre already wears quite large on the nato strap in my case.
So how do the two compare in terms of size once on the wrist?
Thx.

I have the gen non-Spectre. The SM300 is 41mm but it has longer, straight lugs thus it makes the watch wear bigger on the wrist. Whereas the 42mm size of the NTTD wears a bit compact due to the shorter, lyre lugs. My wrist size is 7".

50011623716_38ba5491e2_b.jpg

49955250113_cfc22662d5_b.jpg

fuzzmex

2/9/17
I have the gen non-Spectre. The SM300 is 41mm but it has longer, straight lugs thus it makes the watch wear bigger on the wrist. Whereas the 42mm size of the NTTD wears a bit compact due to the shorter, lyre lugs. My wrist size is 7".

Cheers mate!
Very helpful.
It's the Spectre's straight lugs that make it wear bigger indeed, or at least make it feel less snug on the wrist.

APjumbo

Just one more
Supporter
Certified
11/1/11
Canada
That helps me out too
I have the NTTD and have been eyeballing the spectre after seeing so many nice pics here.
Was worried the spectre would feel too small, looks like I’m good to go.