• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

MrBurgundy

Known Member
31/3/20
Wow. So they won’t even sell you the band unless you’re verified to own the watch? Talk about exclusive.

That's normal practice from Omega with unique straps (usually from LE's). It's the same deal with the Bond "Commander's Watch" nato and the Spectre nato—the strap with the brushed hardware and "007" on it are only available to owners of the watch...and like this NTTD nato it's sooo much more expensive than the regular, polished hardware, one.

Reactions: lumentin

Flinnt

Known Member
31/5/19
Downunder
We need to convince Phenomenato Straps to make it. I have their Spectre nato and a gen Omega black nato and I think the phenomenato is slightly better quality.

Russ99

Known Member
2/6/13
Are you going to send them a photo of your V3 then? :p

Now that would be an idea :)

I`m in the fortunate postion to be joining Mr Becks and picking up a Gen next week (as long as it`s in) I`ve gone for the Milanese strap so was looking at getting the NATO as well until they told me the price!

I`ll post up some pics of the bracelet when i get it. If anyone is that bothered, wants a side by side with the V3 strap and can post me one in the UK i`ll happily do it (and post it back of course :) )

ViralBurrito

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/6/16
USA
d38ee1284f32851b4e4e12e94ae3b2e0.jpg

Threw my v2 on a Hadley Roma Cordura band. The all black strap works better than I expected, and I think it will fit a lot better once it gets broken in and a little faded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

newonboard

Omega&IWC
Supporter
Certified
5/5/19
EU
I think to buy it. I used to have Specter, but I like this one much better. Is the bezel gen also engraved? Plus the Sahara MN strap ...