• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
Bit of a clash on this nato but it’s just a Temporary strap until the new one arrives. I’ve chosen the oem dark brown nato to match the colour.
677aab4b6d85f26a25ba43c1603d2925.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

thediesel17

Iron Man
7/7/19
But of course. No kidding. You can't compare a $430 rep with a $8100 gen when it comes to finish. Sure the rep looks rough in places such as the hands, engravings and finishing etc, but those are only seen up close, when scrutinised or seen through a loupe. I believe all reps have rough spots if seen closely no matter which maker the watch is from. You won't get the same type of finish both on the inside and outside that you'd get with a gen.

49786451746_e4a2c92cb3_b.jpg

I don't recall having said that, totally with you on that one. Of course, it cannot compete with gen at any level, and nobody expects it too.

... was just surprised how different it seemed to be side by side. IMO it showcased impressively that VSF reused a few parts from their regular SMP instead of manufacturing watchmodel-specific parts (bezel for example)

ttrewin

Horology Curious
31/12/18
Australia
Just finishing up taking a bunch of photos of this and my promo photos for my stands. This watch is gorgeous. Any of the stand alone photos of the watch are unedited minus some sharpening, ones with the stand have some exposure and colour touching. It is definitely tough to catch the brown on camera, much more prominent with the naked eye. More to come.

IMG-8896.jpg

IMG-9198.jpg

Nice watch stand. Can I ask where you got it?

Reactions: Bonestorm19

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
How about this? If you are into the apple watch, you can have it customized with this face with an app called Jingwatch. Lol.

118b72f1fd5d056dbff2dd38c37ef303.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bonestorm19

Known Member
27/1/20
CANADA
Just love this thing. Pretty sure I've dug a hole that I now need to fill with reps...

Recognize the photo on my phone?

IMG-9002.jpg

IMG-9063.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Razvyor78

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
So I’m planning on selling my nato on here. I used with the titanium buckle and hardware. Seeing as they are unavailable from the TDs I wondered what would be considered a fair price? I don’t want to overcharge or undercharge. We all know it’s decent quality and in my opinion the strap is a lot thinner and more supple than previous versions of the nato offered by the TDs.

Any thoughts?

KingSly

Known Member
15/6/14
So I’m planning on selling my nato on here. I used with the titanium buckle and hardware. Seeing as they are unavailable from the TDs I wondered what would be considered a fair price? I don’t want to overcharge or undercharge. We all know it’s decent quality and in my opinion the strap is a lot thinner and more supple than previous versions of the nato offered by the TDs.

Any thoughts?

ill have it off you mate. PM me

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
The balls on this guy.... Reviewing the VSF V2 as though its a gen:mad:​​​​​​

The stiffness of the nato strap, the missing stamping of part numbers behind the buckle, no gap on the side of the case where the helium valve is and the thin numbers on the bezel gave it away. Clearly a rep.
​​

It's a good looking rep, but come on, don't try to fool others into thinking its a gen. Just say its a rep, a good decent rep and be done with it. There is nothing more I despise than someone who has a rep and passing it off as the gen with no mention its a replica whatsoever :mad:

Last edited: